Unicus

You stormed through the remaining land to cover, following the blood trail with ease. You were a force to be reckoned with at that moment, and nobody was going to stop you. Ethan Winters was going to fucking die whether it was quickly, violently, or gruesome.

It was happening, and it would be over .

(You didn't want to think of this anymore, you didn't want to have these memories coming back anymore, you wish you were a blank slate like before, you wish, you wish, you wish, but you aren't.)

You slam the door open, it's some inconsequential shack - through your rage-induced haze, you recollect that it's the gardener's house or the dead gardener for the Beneviento's - and you glower at the still struggling and pleading man before you.

Daniela looks properly feral, something you haven't seen in a considerable amount of time now that you think about it. Cassandra and Bela, while petulant, watch in glee as their younger sister tortures him. Soon enough, as it always does, everyone appears, Alex looks disgruntled while Miranda looks slightly smug. Alcina struggles to get inside but eventually manages it and apparently, Donna has been there the entire time and scared the shit out of you when she rid herself of the illusion.

And last- was Mia.

Ethan looks so delighted , so hopeful , and the angry raging beast in you howled with laughter knowing he was dead wrong. "Why couldn't you just leave it be?" Mia said sorrowfully, "You would've lived."

Miranda made her way to the woman, pressing a kiss to her head as comfort as well as calm. When Mia turned into the touch unconsciously, it seemed to spark some sort of intelligence in Ethan and he shrunk in on himself.

Good.

The realization seemed to reach him at this point, that all of this was for nothing. Donna is hovering behind you, probably doing something not very nice to his mind or at the very least waiting for permission.

"Mine, mine, mine, he hurt what's mine ." she whispers to herself, you only listening in.

The murmuring grew louder and you realized it was because her anger was slipping out of control, and her hallucinations were affecting everyone , making her voice sound amplified and the shadows twisting in rage. Suddenly the house lurches towards Ethan, and for a moment you think everyone is going to die with the way it's collapsing in on itself violently until everything snaps back into place and the sisters are buzzing around Donna, soothing her as best they can.

Cassandra is distracting Donna, with Bela cooing softly at her, and Daniela nuzzling her sweetly.

Well.

Donna is successfully distracted and the sisters are otherwise busy, leaving you to turn back to Ethan who looks properly scared now. Miranda's wings are curled around Mia while letting out a low growl at Ethan for what you assume is attempting to steal her mate. Miranda may be a genius but her mind is more bird-like than what's safe to say to her face.

Since asking Miranda to get close would end in a rage-induced murder, that leaves you with Alcina who looks far too pissed about the height situation to be dealing with this.

Face your demons and all that you suppose.

Slowly, you want him to focus on you before you reach him, you walk forwards. After about three steps his gaze snaps to you and the scowl set on your features. "You Ethan Winters-" you begin, a sharp smile overtaking the scowl, "-have been quite the problem."

Alex laughs sharply behind you, causing you to turn. She waves her hand, "Something from before, you'll get it when you remember."

Ah, well that's that then. Back to Ethan.

"Look-"

"Ah ah ah, my turn to speak mold boy. You killed me once, that wasn't great, and then you had the audacity to do it again ? Or try, you can't quite kill me anymore." You sigh, "I told you Mia wasn't in danger, but you didn't listen."

A small hiss escapes you, "To answer your question of 'what the fuck happened to you' you did. I would be very very not cadou infected if it wasn't for you."

Silence follows as Ethan is basically pressing into the floor, hoping it will absorb him. "Pretty bird."

Miranda snarls, "How do I kill him and keep him dead."

"Burn him." Mia's quiet voice pipes up instead, she looks entirely too regretful and sorrowful, but she also knows Ethan has done everything in his power to condemn himself to this fate, and he was a danger to her family.

"Mia..." Ethan furrowed his brows "...what is going on? I thought you were kidnapped! Now you're telling them to burn me alive! Why does she keep saying I'm not human? I-"

You step on his throat viciously, "You're not. You're a mutant just like us mold boy."

At least your power comes in handy, you light the foot that's stepping on him on fire and watch as panic and pain fills his features. "Please! You were human once-"

"A long long time ago." you growl harshly "Before we even met I wasn't human."

" What? " Cassandra harshly responds, but you ignore her. "And even if I was, there's a point. Where there is no return ."

You step away from the wriggling man on fire.

"This was the point of no return."

Winters.

Gone.

No r̸̨̮̣͔͙̬̜̣̲̾͑͛́̌̔̈́̂̂͑̅e̶̡̙̘͂̐̄̋͐̌̉̂̃̔̕͠t̸̳͐͐̽͘u̷̩̻͉̬̗͈̭̟̖͇̠̙̇͂̓̔̆̅͆̓̂̔͘͘ͅṟ̵̜̺̝̘̽̒̉͛̏̽̄̆͝n̵̝̩͚͓̯̹̂̍̈́̈̏̽̎̏̃̾̕͠͝͠.

Point.

Ņ̶̛͇̙̱̪͊̂͗̋̒̆͗̍̕͜͜͝͝͝ẽ̷͓̘͍̪̝̦͖̖̘̭̥̎͊̍edles̴̳̳̖͐͂̾̆̇͊̔̉̓͘͘͘.

Deep.

Do̵̡̠̜͇͉̘̟͚͉̥̰̲̦̯͂̕ͅc̸̢͍̩̪͎̔͆͌̾͊ṭ̴̉͒̀̓̐͂̂͘͝o̷̢̡̯̟̼͖͕͎̗̍͗̔͛͜͝͠ͅr̶̢̢̧̻̩̙͈̤̩̳̱̳̭̪̆͋̂̆ͅs.

Breaths.

Ű̷̜̤̘͖͝ṉ̷̢̧͙͖͚̟͈̥͉͕͇̺̇ͅį̷̭̼̬͇̞̘̹̘̩̤̩̙̯̍̾ć̴̪̬͎͎͈̟̤̳̫̠̩͛͆̔̐̔͊̓̒̾̔̆̿̌ú̶̹̙̤͙̻̤̈́ś̸͕͔͔̳̭̱̤̩̜̋̑̈́͋̉̏̇