Chapter 1

Whipping the blood off his left cheek, using his right arm. His blood rushing towards his rapidly beating heart. He look up at the guy standing above him. That guy was his target to kill. A really wanted criminal. Took to many lives and money for his own greed.

Before the man could speak, using the advantage over Ike at this moment. In a blink of an eye, blood dripping out of his head. Ike shot his eyes up towards the man's head, seeing a clear bullet hole. The man collapse onto the floor, hitting the floor with a loud thump.

Ike flinched at the noise. Before he looked over to a man who stood behind his target. He wear a bright smile, blood over his face. Yellow blond hair, Amethyst colored eyes, smooth tan skin with tattoos pinned onto him. This man couldn't go unnoticed to a novelist.

Luca Kaneshiro. The next big mafia boss because of the history of being born in a family of mafia bosses. He wasn't unknown but rarely seen.

Of being a novelist, rumors and chattering people aren't unnoticed. But, having that one person he was studying on in front of his eyes was just a blissing. He was so rare to find or seen, most police station didn't even know he existed. But, the cops/police officers that did knew about him was very on guard all the time and was very confused why they knew so little about him, but know so much about his family.

Coming down to the event today. The one police station asked Ike to go out and kill this very wanted criminal. He was a novelist, so the police station thought he might understand how mafia bosses work. So, he took the job. Not because the police station asked him to. He wanted to see if he'll find Luca.

And looky here, there he was. Standing above him. Luca kneeled down, before taking a tissue out his coat pocket and whipping off some blood off Ike's face. His smile was soft but bright, rarely seen from mafia bosses. "Are you okay?" Luca spoke, snapping Ike out his train of thought.

"Oh, yeah.." he hummed, his breathing slowing down at ease from Luca's gentle touch. He gulped, noticing just how close he was near him. Ike didn't know what Luca was made off, what if he tries to stab him or something!?

Luca took the tissue, crushing it up before throwing it away in a nearby trash can. He lower his hand. "Here, let me help you up" he states with hum, still smiling. Ike was hesitant, still very on guard with Luca. But, he took his hand, forcing his body to stand up with Luca's help.

He places his hands in his pants pocket, before Luca could start talking the door of the room banged open. Alarming both of the guys, darting their eyes towards the loud noise. "Boss! Are you okay?" Someone in black spoke towards Luca with another guy also in black carrying a gun.

Luca just laughed at the person concerned expression. "Yeah! I'm great" he stated in between chuckles. Ike stepped back slightly, not wanting to deal with any of them at the moment. As Luca withdrew his laughter, he glances at the novelist.

"What where you doing up here, huh?" He spoke, jerking his eyebrow upwards. Catching Ike off guard slightly as the attention falls on him. "Uh- um.. it was just a task I had to do" Ike stuttered, crossing his arms. "What about you?" He spoke when he got his guard back up.

Luca smiled brightly, "They hurt my family" he spoke truthfully. Ike keeping in note about that. Ike wanted to ask him so many questions right now, but he needed to keep playing cool. He doesn't want to scare him off. Taking in all Luca's detail. How he dress, what his wearing now, his color eyes, hair, the tattoos etc.

The room was just silent.

Even before Ike could take his eyes away for a second from Luca, he was already near the window. Luca turn to look back at Ike with a bright smile. "I hope we met again, novelist" Luca spoke, before hoping out the window followed by the people in black.