Chapter 6

The days ran faster then Ike expected. He didn't know what he was thinking? Anyone would get flustered either for a guy or girl that asks them out on a date.

But, Luca didn't look flustered. Making his plan more stupid in the first place. But right now he shouldn't feel how stupid he sounds. He already got a plan for today. He'll meet at the park, go to a restaurant and then watch a movie at his house.

He didn't have to dress to fancy, but fancy enough for his sake. He already knew Mysta wouldn't be home tonight and tomorrow.

He grabbed his keys and the rented car keys, heading outside his house and making his way to the park. He looked down on his wrist, noting he was 10 minutes early for himself.

He sat down on the bench, but didn't have to wait that long when Luca's car pulled up to the parks other side. Ike suppose that he wasn't lying last time when he was doing something and that's why he was late, because this time he was early like he was.

Ike stood up from the bench while Luca walked upwards to him. "Let's go" Ike stated, as Luca nodded Ike lead him towards his rental car.

Hoping into the car, Luca didn't speak once. He hope he was okay, it was very nerve racking.

He looks slightly to Luca in the corner of his eye. Looking at every detail of him, not missing anything behind. That just made his heart to beat rapidly.

His glossy Amethyst eyes, face that looks so deep in thought with pinkish lips.. Down to his chest, pants, his hands...

Now, he was going to lose his mind if he doesn't stop. He was going to be addicted if he doesn't do something today.

Stopping at the restaurant he plan to go to. They both got out the car and still Luca didn't speak once. It was actually making his nerves sky racked.

As Ike talked to the receptionist to get their table, Luca train into a deep pit of thoughts. He didn't want to lose this novelist. He thought of a plan, but, should he really try to do his flirty act? It wasn't like he thought.... He glances at Ike up and down before smirking.

Taking their seats, opening up the restaurants menu. "I never been to a date before" Luca simply spoke, looking straight at Ike for a reaction. Ike darted his eyes at Luca's eyes, wondering if he was lying or not.

"You haven't? That's kind of surprising.." Ike stated before he continues looking at his menu. Luca chuckled at his statement before placing his menu back onto the table.

"Have you been on a date before this?" Luca asked with curiosity. Ike did a simple response of him just shaking his head 'no'. "How about dating someone?" Luca asked, smirking for what he is thinking right now.

Ike hummed softly, before darting his eyes at Luca's eyes. "No.. I haven't" Ike responded, seeing Luca's smirk only grew. "Well, I suppose that could change" Luca spoke with a deep thickness in his voice.

Ike could only feel heat over his face and going down his body. He slightly tightly gripped the menu before looking back at the drinks. Luca only laughed deeply, before going to look for a drink as well.

A kind lady waiter with long brown hair asked for their drinks. They ordered them and Ike couldn't help but noticed the lady getting really flustered around Luca, while he thinks playing with her feelings are funny.

As the girl left, Luca rolled his eyes before laughing with a hint of evil in his laughter. Something Ike thought a real mafia boss would act, but at first Luca was very kind and sometimes sweet.

"I didn't think that was quite funny, Luca" Ike spoke softly with a hint of sternness. Luca smirked, setting his elbows on the table, intertwining his fingers to have his hands flat while it could hold his face up.

"Well, novelist, I'm only looking at one person at this table & if anyone gets in the way..... their feelings are useless" Luca spoke with his eyes piercing into Ike's soul.

Ike gulped, also feeling his body burning on fire as Luca keep staring at him like that. It was like a desire taste in his eyes.

Getting the drinks placed down for us, Luca looked up back to the girl waiter. Ike just listen to them talk but still looking at Luca of the pure shock, at his action and words he spoke just 5 minutes ago.

The waiter left sadden, before Luca looked back at Ike. He smirked before picking up his menu. Ike shook his head out of the shock, before going back to his menu. He wrote about others being flustered, he never really felt the feeling before. It was weird and out of character for him.

They ordered their food, eating it while making some conversation. Luca just liked pushing Ike's buttons on this feelings thing sometimes.