Chapter 7

Stepping back into his rental car, he started up the car. Luca following himself also into the car. Now, time for the next plan of their night.

He started driving, easily and smoothly. He could feel a set of eyes on him. Ignoring the fact Luca is just staring at him.

"You have your license?" Luca spoke. Ike just nodded, keeping his eyes on the road. Until Luca laughed at that fact, making Ike look at him confused. "You drive so safety" Luca commented, Ike just rolled his eyes while looking back at the road.

His house wasn't far, sliding out the car followed by Luca. They both headed into Ike's house. Like expected, Mysta was not home, doing other business stuff He believes.

"So, my living room is right there, kitchen and bathroom" Ike states, pointing towards each area. "And your room?" Luca spoke with a smirk. Ike looked at him. "Don't even start mafia boss" he stated, before heading towards the kitchen to grab snack as Luca chuckled and followed him.

He grabbed some snacks for them, heading in the living room. He grabbed his remote, turning the tv on to a channel. It was one channel that played movies on tv after it was played in theaters.

He just picked a random movie that he might like and Luca might be interested too. Sitting on his sofa, watching the movie.

Luca also watched same parts of the movie. Checking his phone every 10 minutes or so. Which caught Ike's attentions. He glances at Luca the next time he checks his phone. "Are you waiting for something?" Ike asked with curiosity, tilting his head slightly.

"Mmm, yes" Luca hummed with a soft smile. Ike nodded, turning his attention towards the tv. Playing off the feeling that Luca is waiting for something.

Luca looked at Ike, before looking at his phone because of a vibration coming from it. He started typing something to them before putting his phone down, like he was done waiting for something.

After 5 minutes, Ike looked at Luca as he watch the movie. His eyes glances at Luca's phone that was on his coffee table, it looked very expensive. His car looked expensive, his clothes looked expensive and his house is probably as expensive.

It made sense because he is a mafia boss. Maybe, that what I could write about next. His business, Ike thought inside his mind. He hums, before looking back at Luca. He look so interested into the movie, just how he expected.

Luca then looked straight at him. What Luca does to Ike's body, he didn't like. It felt weird and unnormal. It was out of character. He didn't even have to smile to make his body burn in flames.

He breathes heavily from his nose, putting his legs up the sofa crisscrossed. Turning his attention towards the tv, watching the movie.

He couldn't help himself be in a train of thought.

Thinking his plan isn't working how he wanted it to be. Maybe, he doesn't know how to stop himself from getting flustered from Luca. He thought if he had a date, he probably wouldn't show up. But, if he did he would tell him, after the date was over, they can't see each other anymore.

Making the mafia boss turn into his true nature. Getting him angry and therefore, making him not as good as person he so thought he is.

As the movie ended, Ike stretched his arms and legs as he stood up. He tried so hard to ignore Luca stares and himself from looking at Luca.

"Luca?" Ike spoke, finally glancing at Luca. Who hummed, making himself known he was still up. Ike sighed, before cleaning the trash up from the coffee table and the drinks. Luca also stood up, gladly helping Ike with cleaning the stuff up.

"Maybe... we shouldn't see each other again" Ike spoke, as they both was in the kitchen. Luca tilted his head, like a confused puppy. "Why?" He spoke softly. Ike just shook his head, before glancing at Luca. "I'm a novelist and your a mafia boss" he spoke, like it was kind of a obvious thing to understand.

"What if I make you apart of my mafia" Luca stated, which Ike quickly shook his head to. "Yeah, no.. I will probably get into jail" Ike stated, sighing afterwards.

Luca frowned slightly, then smirked afterwards. "You won't get caught... I didn't get caught yet" Luca spoke cheekily, chuckling as Ike made an irritated sigh.

"I don't know if I could lie to my friend for so long Luca" he simply stated. Luca pouted, crossing his arms with a huff. "It will be fun though! I'll make it fun" Luca commented his claim for Ike to join him in the mafia.

Ike shook his head, before shooing him away. Luca groaned. "Please! What do I have to do for you to at least consider it" Luca pouted, pleading for Ike to give him just one chance.

Ike stopped at that statement, thinking about it for a second. "That I won't get in jail and I won't be involved in any violence.... and maybe, I'll consider it" Ike mumbled the last part softly, crossing his arms.

Luca eyes sparkled, nodding his head quickly. "Don't worry! I'll protect you and you won't get in any trouble...." He stated with confidence.

Ike scuffed at him and his confidence. "I'll think about it... now, you can leave" Ike confirmed, making Luca smile brightly.

"Great! Bye novelist, see you soon, maybe" he spoke, sliding his phone into his pocket before heading out Ike's house.

Ike closed the door behind him and locked it, with a long sigh, he headed to take a nice lovely shower before heading off to bed. Where he can rest and maybe think about Luca's offer. But, it will take a while to see if he should or not.

He is going to the direction where he shouldn't even consider it, but making it Luca. He could think about it.