Chapter 8

Ike finished his novel about Luca. Only with little information to go on, it made like 35 pages. He doesn't know if he'll release the novel though. He is still unsure about some things.

He hadn't seen Luca in a whole week, but every time his roommate will tell him about the cases he is working on. Ike knew it probably have something to do with Luca.

Until Mysta said he gotten a clue who is making all these cases. Stating I should come with him to write a novel about a "Wises Detective Ever". My nerves sky rocketed, knowing Luca is smarter then he looks shouldn't make me nervous at all.

But, Mysta is also wise with his cases and takes his job really seriously. Ike hates being the one trapped in the middle. He hadn't gotten his feelings to a level he feels safe at.

But.. what if he does find Luca and kill him or take him to jail.

Luca wasn't that bad of a guy.. or maybe so Ike thought. He couldn't help the intense feelings riled up inside him.

Heading to Mysta's department inside his office. He settled on a chair as Mysta finds files.

He lays them down onto his office desk, opening them and revealing pictures of all of the cases. "Okay.. so.." he starts speaking, sliding onto his office chair. "We got the gas station, fancy estate, the park, the parking lot, the theaters, the food court and then the mall" Mysta listed all the places the cases took place.

"In the gas station, parking lot and mall the cops believe that it was a gun fight. In the fancy estate and park it was poison that caused peoples death- then at the theaters and food court it was knives involved" Mysta went on, talking about the cases before he gets to tell his roommate about what he thought.

Ike noticing the theaters and food court more. Haven't been to a restaurant and watched a movie with Luca. When Ike heard knives involved, startled him a little bit. But, what if Luca didn't make those cases and his siblings did. He tried calming himself, trying to think nothing about those two cases.

"I believe that their trying to say! Their going to have a ball, a massive ball! And their is going to be an event... we don't know yet.. but, an event that is going to be a huge massive murder" Mysta stated, as Ike nodded to his opinion, also taking notes because Mysta insisted he does so.

Having what his roommate stated, he still didn't make sense about the theaters and food court.

"And what about the theaters and food court? That doesn't fit your story Mysta" Ike spoke with confusion, as Mysta think about what Ike just said. "Those two... I think believe there's going to be a lot of people watching and a lot of food there" Mysta stated a claim, that made more sense for Ike to understand.

"So! I will make a prediction for the next case" Mysta started, cleaning up the pictures. "That it will take place at a house or store" he spoke, standing back up and putting the files back away.

Ike wrote that down, as he stands back up. Mysta and him headed out his office, talking more about the cases because he wants a book about him, he needs to ask more questions and information.

Ike decided to go the cases scenes with Mysta. Maybe, make him take more pictures for the novels

Heading up to the first one or the one he wanted to go to. The theaters, seeing where the murder took place and trying to pinpoint how it happened.

It was near the end of the food chain. Almost near the bathrooms but not there. Looking at the scene, Ike noticed some details. Luca didn't do this, for sure he didn't do this. The only reason that Ike knows how Luca didn't do this was because.

He never brings a knife to a gun fight. Luca was always two steps ahead of his opponent. Even if Luca used a knife, he wouldn't stab the person 50 times for no reason.

It was strange, like someone knew about the date. Someone was following or watching them. And that someone wasn't pleased about it either. Giving himself chills, he noted his thoughts down in the notebook.

Ike doesn't think he had anyone following him or watching him. He was more on the nice side towards everyone. He hadn't have a weird feeling about anyone watching him.

Now, he wonders, if Luca had someone following him? Did he upset someone? A girl maybe? Or a guy... Either which.. it didn't sit well with Ike.

The other scene, at the food court. The person, from the cops description, they was needled to a wall and stabbed through the heart. Creepy.

From that information alone, he knew it must be someone following Luca... and some of these murders wasn't Luca. The parking lot, he saw.. but everything else.. it didn't feel like Luca did.

Writing everything he thought down in the notebook, taking pictures with Mysta's camera.

He feels like he gotten everything. Also seeing the other scenes with notes in his notebook.

The aftermath of everything, he was in a Café. Down the street towards the park he likes walking in. He had to ask Luca about it, if Luca shows up in the Café today.

Which he does, going up to the cashier, that seems to know Luca and gladly set their order in. Ike takes a deep breath, before trying to catch Luca's attention.

When it finally worked, Luca looked surprised but went to Ike was standing anyways. "Yes?" Luca spoke, kind of confused with a tilted head.

"Is their a ball or an event coming up?" Ike bluntly stated, trying to get straight to the point. Luca nodded, still confused why Ike was asking him. "Could I... come with you for the event?" Ike asked out of the blue.

Luca hummed, taking a moment to think. "If you'll be apart of my mafia" he smirked, gaining Ike to rolls his eyes. "Fine... I'll join..." Ike mumbles with crossed arms.

Luca chuckled, but he was still curious as to why Ike asked him that question. "The event begins next month..." Luca just stated, in time for him to get called back to grab his drink. Ike couldn't get his question out before Luca walked away.

Like Ike thought, always two steps ahead from his opponent.