Chapter 10

Ike walks in a Café, not far from his house, but pretty far to walk to. He orders himself a cup of coffee, sitting down at a booth.

Shoto makes his way towards Ike, sliding down on the other side of the table. "You wanted me?" He hums, also with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Would you like to come with me to a masquerade ball? Not like a date, but as a friend?" Ike states simply, getting straight to the point to not waste Shoto's time.

"Oh? Sure, I suppose.. when?" He stated, sipping on his cup of coffee. "Next month, I'll tell you the day later" he spoke, before also sipping his coffee.

Not waiting to leave right away, they just chatted for a bit. Catching up with one another.

"Ike, question, if you were to fall inlove with someone evil... what will you do" Shoto then spoke, with a tilted head. Ike hummed, surprise that he asked that. Like he was going inside his mind.

Ike shrugged, lightly tapping his fingers on the side of the coffee cup. Shoto nodded, before standing up. "Well, it was very nice seeing you again Ike!" He spoke, before trashing his coffee cup and walking out the cafe, as Ike bid his goodbyes to him.

Heading back inside his house as last, before hearing Mysta talking with another person. Ike slightly peaked around the corner. "Mysta?" Ike spoke, gaining his attention and the other persons. "Oh! Hey Ike!" Mysta spoke, before gesturing towards the person standing next to him.

"This is Yami, she is my helper for the cases" He stated, as Yami waves with a sweet smile.

Ike nodded, waving back at the lovely lady before heading towards his room. He closed the door behind him.

He walked towards his desk, sliding the black paper to go back over it. He flipped it over, didn't notice the time & date was on the back. He hummed softly, placing the paper back on his desk.

He sat on his chair, taking out his notebook and starts with Mysta's novel. He works on it about an 2 hour in a half. He was also thinking what he should wear for that ball.

That ball seems expensive. He really only have some what of a black suit.

He pushes himself, grabbing his house keys before heading out his room. He slides his keys in his pocket. "Hm, where you going?" Mysta spoke, as Ike headed towards the front door.

"Shopping. I'll be back" he states, before leaving the house. He called a cab as he was somewhat far from his house. Telling the gentleman to stop at the mall.

The man gladly drove him to the mall. Ike paid the man and bid goodbye while also thanking the man politely.

Walking in the mall, he thought about where he can buy a mask from. He headed inside one of a clothing store, that was somewhat expensive but not over his bought.

He just walked around with his arms crossed, looking at suits that looked nice. Having one suit stand out to him. A black suit with golden liner, a fake rose in the pocket, and a white with gold liner coat. He looked at the price, scuffing when he read it in his head.

900$? Really..?

"Boo" someone spoke inside my ear, at this point Ike knows one only person that does that in his whole life. "How do you always know where I'm coming too?" He spoke, turning to face a grinning Luca.

"What do you mean? My sister wanted to go shopping" Luca laughs, while Ike just rolls his eyes at him. Luca calm down his laughter, to look at the suit Ike wanted. He raised his eyebrow with a giddy smirk. "Want me to buy that suit for you?" He asks, before looking at the price.

Ike just shook his head. "You don't need to waste your money on me" he spoke. Luca grabbed the suit off the rack. "Come" he states, grabbing Ike waist and starts dragging Ike towards the cashier.

A long the way, he saw masks. He grabbed one that might look nice with his suit, he supposed Luca is going to buy. Even if he protest, Luca with be to stubborn to take a no.

Ike just stood there as Luca paid for his things, now he feels like he needs to give something in return to Luca.

Luca handed the bag of Ike to him with a bright smile. "Thanks I guess" Ike spoke. Luca chuckled, before shaking his head. "Only doing it because of you" Luca stated with a grin, before waving bye and heading back towards his sister.

Ike still doesn't understand this man. Saying stuff like that. Does he not know his a novelist and he is a mafia boss? How will a relationship work... or is he just flirting to flirt..