Neige LeBlanche - Adorable Apple Prince

Neige often hums cute tunes while he cleans and reads, sometimes attracting small animals to his side unintentionally.

He has that Bath And Bodywork's "Winter Candy Apple" line and is obsessed with it. Neige has even cleared out an entire stock when online shopping just so he can have it for not only himself, but to gift to his friends too.

Speaking of that particular "Winter Candy Apple" line, Neige gifted Vil a set and let's just say he is secretly in love with the line.

He sings "Heigh Ho" on his way to class, the seven dwarves also sing along and it is absolutely adorable.

Neige listens to Vil's "Absolutely Beautiful" song before bed because he's a Certified Vil Fanboy.

He wears frilly nightgowns to bed and it's so cute!

Neige owns a pair of poison apple slippers with matching Evil Queen socks to match his "Fairest Princess" pyjamas.

He scrapbooks using cutesy stickers and coloured cutesy tapes.

He secretly wants to play a "bad boy" but is always cast as pure and innocent.

Secretly obsessed with romance manga.

He sleeps with a Teddy Bear he's affectionately named "Dopey".

He has a poison apple nightlight.

Before bed, Neige always says his prayers and prays that one day Vil's dreams will come true.

Neige makes one of the finest apple pies in all of Twisted Wonderland, it is so good it may rival Granny Felmier's pies!

He has asked Epel to teach him to be a "Rough n' Tough County Boy", Vil's hatred for Neige skyrocketed from there.

If Neige were to have an English VA, I'd definitely see Erika Harlacher voicing him!