Azul Ashengrotto - Tako Time

Azul has a "Mood Octopus" in his room that he uses to indicate when he's angry or not.

He wears silk pyjamas to bed, sometimes he prefers not to wear anything but his briefs to bed, it's rare but sometimes it feels nice.

Azul sleeps with a stuffed animal, his is a pale violet seahorse he named "Ariel" after the princess.

When he's missing home, he listens to ocean waves to sleep better at night.

Spends an hour in the bathtub because it feels nice, he really likes warm baths with fancy bath salts and oils.

Despite being from the sea, he has a secret fascination with cats thanks to Idia.

Thanks to you and your tales of your world, Azul is fascinated with the Roaring 20's, so much so that he has now secretly opened a speakeasy within Octavinelle and only a select few know of it.
He can sing even without stealing someone's ability.

Azul is the type to sing Frank Sinatra and Michael Bublé songs on an old fashioned microphone.
His favorite song is "Sway" sung by Michael Bublé.

Secretly obsessed with "The Great Gatsby", how he obtained a copy in his world is a mystery but if there is a will there most certainly is a way.

His ringtone is "Poor Unfortunate Souls".

Azul knows how to play the Saxophone, so my dear reader, do expect some "Careless Whisper" in your near future.

He plays with rubber duckies in the bath, tell him you know and he will forever deny it.

He is super ticklish on his sides, underarms, thighs and especially his feet.

His favourite Bath and Bodywork's fragrance is "Sea Island Cotton", the smell of the sea is soothing to him and helps him sleep.

———
A/N: While I was on the plane, I had some late night Azul HCs flood my brain for no reason whatsoever other than the more than likely boredom. I do hope that you liked them! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡