Idia Shroud - Flamin' Hot Otaku!

** There is a mild "dirty" joke in this one so please be advised that is in this HC collection

Idia is the kind of man that believes wholeheartedly that cats are better than people- he is not entirely wrong.

Dances to "Caramelldansen" at 2am with rainbow lights and glowsticks- it was so loud one night that every dorm could hear it while all of Ignihyde was jamming out.

He can sing! This man has the voice blessed by the Muses, he sings vocaloid flawlessly and can even do the dances too.

His version of exercise is Wii fit and moving his thumbs on his phone.

Idia is the reason all of Ignihyde's urinals have a built in game system... his reasoning is that you cannot escape the gamer mode even when you have to go.... Only Idia, folks!

He has a Cosplay similar to "Ruri Chan" from Obey Me, luckily for him he has the body for it!

He has hacked the school's attendance record like Ferris Bueller and edited his attendance record for days where he was on a full on game mode.

Rhythmic Game Master! There is no rhythm game too hard for him!

........."The Sock", need I explain more? No, I will allow that to sink in.

He gets just as cocky, if not worse than Hades, he just so happens to have quoted him more than once.

Idia once walked out of his room one night to the dorm's kitchen for some ramen in his anime wife underwear and a tank top- one of his dorm mates saw him but the two began to geek out over the anime underwear.

He loves pomegranate juice and candies.

He's a V-Tuber

One time he was rolling a character he really wanted, he thought he lost the 50/50 but the second he won he choked on his moussaka- he was so choked up.

He somehow managed to smuggle traditional sake into the dorm. No one knows how he did that.

He is still convinced Silver is some fairytale prince and isn't buying the whole "I was found in the woods as a baby" claim.

He has a collection of cute plushies

For some reason, Idia strikes me as the kind of guy to have went through a "Brony" phase.

He has kidnapped Grim to cuddle whenever he is stressed out- he is also the reason Grim has put on a few pounds... Tuna and cat treats.