Silver - Aurora Eyed Prince

Silver has always wondered where he came from, deep down he knows whoever left him behind might have had a reason for their actions but his yearning to discover the answers for such never left him. Now that he has the ring in his possession, he has stared at it and began to wonder more about his origins- such a ring has to have quite the significance, right?

It is no secret that Silver attracts woodland animals to his side without even knowing, it is also no surprise that Professor Trein's cat Lucius seems to have taken a liking to the silver haired boy. So much so that he has happily purred the boy to sleep in the middle of a lesson- Trein was a bit irritated to say the least but could not be mad at his furry companion.

He sings when he does chores and has the help of his animal friends.

After the events of Ghost Marriage Epel came to Silver more often in hopes to learn how to be an ideal prince. Silver was a bit surprised but was happy to help, he even taught Epel how to become friends with the woodland creatures.

Silver knows how to ballroom dance flawlessly, he was taught by not only Lilia but the forest animals who used his father's cape and boots for practice. Little does he know that Lilia has pictures of those adorable moments.

He never really cried as a baby, he only let out whines and whimpers, overall he was very quiet but never hesitated to become a ball of giggles whenever something amused him.

Malleus tried to scare baby Silver by growling and breathing fire once but failed miserably- Silver was giggling at him the whole time.

Silver is so brutally honest that he has reminded teachers that homework was due that day on several occasions, of course his classmates hated his honesty for that.

Vil truly does not believe that Silver does not need to do much for his appearance, he has repeatedly asked Silver what he uses for skin care but always gets the same answer- a bar of soap.

Silver has taught Deuce how to use a sword and the basics of being an "Ideal Prince" after hearing how he struggled to talk to the Ghost Princess.

Silver finds it easy to burst into song and harmonize with his bird friends. Some of his teachers and classmates have witnessed him singing with them as he picked berries in the woods by the campus.

His favourite song is "Once Upon A Dream"

Even though he is practically all grown up, whenever he has nightmares he still seeks out his father. Lilia of course does not mind and will happily let Silver spend the night beside him.

He has had terrible nightmares of a spinning wheel and pricking his finger.

Malleus's Grandmother is his Godmother.

He is actually a lost prince from the neighboring human kingdom.

Cater is convinced Silver is a prince of some sort and has written a full notebook as to why.

On his birthday right in the middle of class his bird friends flew in the classroom window and placed a flower crown above his head and chirped "Happy Birthday"- the entire classroom was too stunned to speak.

He is actually cursed by the very same spell that Princess Aurora was. How does he have it?
Genetically passed down to him.

Absolutely terrified of needles.