Che'nya - Nya! Nya!

Like many cats, Che'nya occasionally eats grass or other household plants, unfortunately RSA's flower garden has become victim to him.

Che'nya has an addiction to climbing in cardboard boxes and napping in them, the size of the box matters not to him, if he fits he sits.

You know how most cats raise their bums in the air when you scratch their lower back where their tail is? Yes, he does that too and will purr happily if you scratch there.

Chases laser pointers, because of this they have practically been banned within RSA after he nearly destroyed parts of the hallway with his "attacks".
Che'nya has a scratching post in his room for purrsonal reasons.

As much as it annoys his dorm mates, he has brought them "gifts" in the middle of the night. He has done so to Riddle, he left him an army of hedgehogs all over his room one night while he was fast asleep.

Che'nya has used his unique magic of disappearing against Trey whenever he bakes, tarts, pies, cookies and more have been stolen and taken back to RSA. Unfortunately, Riddle beheaded the wrong culprits because of a certain feline friend (Poor Ace and Deuce...)

Despite being incredibly smart, he is rather lazy and would prefur a catnap in the middle of class, he has been scolded many times for this.

Plays with random balls of yarn and those rubber band balls.

Keep catnip away from him at all costs! He can and will become higher than a hot air balloon... 2 am "zoomies" can and will happen if he gets ahold of it.

Like many cats, put him in front of a 10 hour loop of bird videos and he will sit there for hours.

When he was little he tried to fight the "cat in the mirror", it was not very successful.

He sleeps with a stuffed mousie, every kitty needs a kitty toy, right?

"Gravity Tests" random objects...