Prologue: The Summoning of Kazehaya

Notes: Hi everyone! Before we start, I want to give a few details about what this story is going to be like. First off, this is one of my First Fanfictions, technically even my first one, so please be patient with me if my writing seems sloppy.

Second off, while I'm confident in my knowledge of English and am quite proficient with my grammar, I'm by no means an expert at the Language, since it is not even my first language.

Another thing I want to say is that this FanFic will include Spoilers for the Manga. It will also feature obscure characters from both the Anime and Manga, so look forward to that. Adding to that, the Boys who constantly annoy the girls and mock senpai will receive names in this Fic, as they are simply referred to as "Guy A & Guy B" in the Manga. Guy A (The one with Spikey Hair) will be referred to as 'Riku', While Guy B (The one with the bowl-cut) will be called 'Haru'.

This is all I have to say for now, so enjoy the Series.

_________________________________________

It was a Normal morning at Kazehaya High-School, or atleast it seemed like one. As quiet whispers and footseps fill the hallways, a young boy makes his way trough the school, his fluffy hair slightly bouncing with every step he takes, before opening the door to the library and making his way inside. This boy is Naoto Hachiouji, a Third-Year Student at Kazehaya High-School, as well as a Member of the Art Club.

After entering the Library, Naoto promptly looked around. Compared to the hallways from outside, it was pretty quiet here, which he expected from a Library. His friends (and fellow classmates) Hino and Takao had slipped a sliver of juicy info into his mind about how somehow, the newest Volume of his Favorite Manga, 'Paraiso Harem', had somehow managed to make its easy into one of the shelves of the Library. Someone had apparently brought the book to school the previous day, before losing it in the Library, to which someone found it and hid it in the shelf along with the other Mangas.

Determined to find that book amongst all the others, he had decided to take a pit stop at the Library during lunch break to look for the book. The boy quietly walked around, scanning the shelves for that trademark title. "Where the hell is it?" He quietly whispered to himself. Naoto knew he had a limited amount of time to find the book and put it in his backpack, as break would soon end. It didn't take him a long time looking trough the Manga section. Despite his efforts, he couldn't seem to find it, sighing in disappointment. The last Volume had ended in a cliffhanger, so he really wanted to see how the story continued. "Since I'm here, I might as well take a book." Naoto said to himself, browsing trough the Manga section. All of a sudden, he saw a book which absorbed all of his attention. It had a black cover and seemed more like a Novel than a Manga. He picked it up, reading the title, which was simply called 'Another World'. "An Isekai Novel? Might as well try it out." He said,  putting it in his bag.

After stuffing the black book in his bag, Naoto promptly turned back around, ready to make his exit. However, as he was making his way out of the library, he heard a voice which brought shivers to his spine. "Senpai!" He recognized that cheery tone, aware that it could only come from one Individual. Turning his head to the left, he saw his cheerful yet slightly annoying kouhai, Hayase Nagatoro, sitting at a table alongside her friends, Gamo, Yoshi and Sakurai.

Despite having gotten used to hanging out with them, to the point of considering them his friends, he was still slightly nervous about approaching them, especially in these circumstances. Nevertheless, he mustered up his courage and approached the Group, sitting down on an empty chair. Gamo and Sakurai greeted him with their trademark "S~up.", while it took Yoshi about three seconds before mimicking Gamo as always, yelling out "S~up!". Naoto looked at them, before quietly responding. "S-Sup."