Chapter 6: Are we going to fight, Senpai?

"There's so many." Takao said, shielding the group from the arrows as Hana pulled back her bow, firing arrows at the Goblins. She was purposely aiming for the ones with ranged weapons, as that would finally give them time to regroup and actually fight back.

Nagatoro and Gamo were still desperately attempting to dodge the upcoming projectiles, slowly getting closer to the others in an attempt to regroup.

Yoshi, Naoto, Sakura and Hino hadn't even had a change to figure out what their skills were, so they were at a massive disadvantage. However, the teamwork of Takaos shielding and Hanas shooting skills were keeping the monsters at bay for now.

As the arrows kept flying from Hana's bow, the number of ranged enemies slowly decreased, finally giving the group some downtime. The Goblins were slowly running out of ranged troops, deciding to start approaching with their weapons.

Nagatoro and Gamo had finally gotten back to the main group as they both went into a stance, ready to fight.

Takao finally lowered his shield as he swung his sword at a group of Goblins, launching a slicing Wind-Gust at them. The attack hit a fair amount of them, horizontally slicing them in half as they fell.

The rest of the Goblins approached, while the tiny amount of rangers that remained attack from a distance, launching spears and arrows at the team.

The Goblins attacked Nagatoro and Gamo, pouncing at them with the small metal daggers they wielded. Gamo managed to dodge the attack, grabbing one of the Goblins by its arm, before performing a Judo-throw on it. However, unlike last time, the speed at which she smashed the Goblin against the ground was far greater, as if her strenght had been increased.

To add to it, the Impact of the Goblin hitting the floor was so powerful that it instantly took put the beast. "What the hell?" Gamo said, taking on her boxing stance as she readied herself towards the Goblins.

The monsters attempted to pounce at her, but she was quick enough to dodge the attack, following it up by striking one of them in the face. For her, it was supposed to be a simple punch, but her newfound strenght was so great that the Goblin was sent flying back, smashing against a tree in the distance.

Gamo had finally realized what her class "Bruiser" meant, causing a small grin to form on her face. "This... is going to be fun." She said as she began striking punches and kicks at the Monsters, sending them flying everywhere.

Meanwhile, Nagatoro was in a similar situation as she struck one of the Goblins. Unlike Gamo, Nagatoros punch wasn't strong enough to knock it away. Nagatoro struck again, quickly noticing that the speed of her strikes were extremely quick, perhaps too quick for a human. Her punches were being sent out so fast that all she could see in place of her fist was a blur.

She continued to strike multiple Goblins at once with her incredible speed, before striking a direct fist at one of them. The moment she aimed her fist towards the Golbin, a Claw popped out of her seemingly innocent glove, slicing into the Goblins face, killing it instantly.

Nagatoro jumped in surprise at the fact that she had just sliced a Goblins face into mush. She hadn't realized her Outfits hidden capabilities until now, but that didn't mean she wouldn't make use of it. Continuing to strike with her Claws, she and Gamo quickly ripped trough the horde of Goblins.

As another wave approached, Naoto, Sakura, Yoshi and Hino were still behind Takao, watching as he repeatedly swung his sword at the Goblins, striking some of them down while keeping the rest at bay.

Unlike the others, who all had mostly physically possible attacks, all their offensive power was seemingly set on using magic, which they didn't know how to do yet. For now, all they really could do was watch.