Chapter 5: Let's test our skills, Senpai!

Quick Note!:

So made a mistake in the last chapter. I accidentally wrote that Sakura was picked as a 'Cleric', but the role she was supposed to have was a Druid. I simply mixed up the names of the classes, since I couldn't remember. The mistake has been fixed in the chapter itself anyways. That's all for now. Enjoy the chapter!

_________________________________________

"Se-n-pai" Naoto was woken up by Nagatoro, who had her face inches away from him, giving him her trademark smirk.

"Wah!" He jumped from surprise, nearly falling off his bed.

Nagatoro began to chuckle. "Senpai! What a creepy reaction! You creep!" She continued to laugh as Naoto stared at her in surprise.

"N-Nagatoro, what the hell? D-D-Don't scare me like that!" He responded, slowly getting out of bed as Naoto continued to stare him down.

"It's early in the morning, can lay off for a bit? I'm tired." He rubbed his eyes, before reaching for his glasses. He was wearing lenses when he first got here, but he didn't want to use them all up instantly. Luckily, he had brought his glasses in his backpack.

He put them on, before adjusting them with his finger. "A-Anyways. What's up? Why did you wake me up?" Naoto said. Nagatoro shook her head, pretending to be disappointed. "Oh, Sen-pai. Did you forget?" She pointed to her left.

Naoto turned to where she was pointing, witnessing Gamo and the others already suited up and ready to go.

"We're heading off to test our new skills."

Thats Right! Naoto finally remembered what they discussed the day before. They had just recently awakened their classes and were planning to test them out in the fields outside of town. He shook his head. "Ah- yeah. I remember now."

He quickly stood up and grabbed his cloak from the clothing rack, preparing to go out.

_________________________________________

The city streets looked a lot more lively today. Mostly because the day before, they were just focused on finding the essential things to live here. But now that they had crossed practically everything off their list, they could truly admire the small town they would spend at least a few days in.

The place was bustling with activity. Just from sound alone they could hear people selling food, bragging about how tasty their food was, or about how fair their prices were.

It was truly a livid city, much unlike the quiet town of Kazehaya. The simple fact that things like phones and electronics didn't exist was the main culprit behind the many people simply wandering around town, looking for things to do.

"Actually- I'm a little bit hungry." Hino said, his stomach audibly rumbling. Naoto turned to him, before checking his pouch of coins. "We do have some money left to spare."

He looked around, before eyeing what looked to be the same food stand as yesterday. The food he tasted had done inexplicably delightful things to his pallete, and it wasn't like another 20 coppers wasn't too much to ask for.

_________________________________________

"This place should be alright." Takao said, dropping his backpack. The place they had picked was about twenty minutes away from town, so they didn't have to worry about holding back. They delicately picked a place that had a lot of natural growth like trees and blushes to test how well their attacks could actually fair.