Part 3

Everything went quiet. My eyes were blurry. Then I heard a loud laug.

"HAHAHAHA THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!? YOU SHOULD JUST GO, ONE QUIRKLESS EXTRA IS ENOUGH"

Dad was about to say something when I snapped and cut him off. I had enough of people making fun of me for something that wasn't even my fault.
"well for your information quirkless people like me and whoever else is can and will go to this school, because maybe I don't have a quirk but I am good in a hand to hand battle and in other stuff and I think I could kick your ass!!!!"

Bakugous hands started making tiny explosions but then dad wrapped his scarf around both of us.
"that's enough, bakugou apologize to my daughter and you young lady I am proud that you stood up for yourself but there is no shouting necessary"

Everyone was surprised about the daughter thing. Bakugou started screaming again but when he saw dad's glare he immediately stopped.

The rest of the day most of my classmates wanted to talk to me but I ignored them. When I came home I rushed to my room and was about to get some rest when dad came to talk to me about the incident in school.

...It's okay" he said. But it was not. "But what will they think of me!? I don't want to go back" he sighed. " You're going but now get some rest" he quickly kissed my forehead and left. I tried sleeping but I couldn't.
"what will happen?"