Part 9

Y/n pov

After that night everything went well. Me and bakugou became much closer, but I still didn't understand what changed. He's my friend I get that but why..why was he so suddenly nice to me?

Bakugou's pov

"You what" kirishima said.
"I already told you her ex cheated on her and just like that bam I slept with her" I lightly smiled but I think kirishima noticed.
"do you fancy her??"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I said with a little shaking voice. I knew he knew I lied, but he let it go.
"ok man whatever helps you sleep at night" he spoke and left.

Ugh y/n what are you doing to me

3rd pov

A month went by from yns brake up, but she was happy. It was a normal day at school helping her dad with work. She was stacking some paperwork when the school alarm went of. Aizawa took her hand and lead her through hallways when someone pulled her away. Before Aizawa could react his daughter was gone. He tried to find her but with no luck. He quickly went to look for his students. When he arrived at the some sort of bunker looking room everyone of his students ware there.. everyone except one. He was relieved but also scared for his daughter. His eyes started to water. it didn't go unnoticed by his students. And so he told them.

Bakugou's pov

She's gone. Is she alright, what if she's dead..what if, what if...?
I was devastated. I loved her and she's gone. But I'll find her, I promise.