Part 12

As everyone left the room we were swallowed into unbearable silence.
I wanted to say something but I couldn't. Still trying to process what happened my mouth suddenly got dry, wheels in my head going hundred miles per hour, soon I was spacing out.

Bakugou carefully looking at the girl in front of him. Taking in all of her features while sun hit her face in all the right spots making her e/c (eye color) eyes sparkle. He knew she was the through a lot and he admired her for being so strong .
Soon both of them were snapped out of their trance. Bakugou stood up and left the room.
As confused as the girl was before, she was sure convinced that her brain wasn't working anymore. Why did he leave all of the sudden, did she do something wrong?

Y/n wanted to know what was wrong, so she stood up and wandered down the hallway looking for the so called angry Pomeranian. She was about to turn another corner as she bumped into someones chest.

Back to y/ns pov:
"What are you doing out of your room" I heard the gruff voice said.
""I was looking for you"

"Well you found me, now lets go back to your room dumbass"  he grabbed my hand and dragged me back to where I came from.
"Where did you go anyway??" 
"I wanted to give you this" he responded extending his hand towards me. Small box in his palm. I took it looking at him before opening it.

Inside was gold necklace small pendant of explosion hanging on it. turning it around in my hand I saw both our initials written on it.

I immediately gave bakugo a tight hug witch he returned almost immediately.
"Thank you Katsuki, ...would you mind helping me out? " I asked giving him the necklace.
Blush creeped up his cheeks as he Heard his name being called
"mhm"

He stepped behind me his hands removing hair out of the way touching my neck lightly. The said gesture sending chills up my spine. As I felt that the necklace was clipped on, I turned around meeting my face millimeters away from his.

Difrent pov
Both of them started into each others eyes.
It was like the invisible force was pulling them together.
A few moments later their lips touched dancing in sync. It was the most amazing thing ever.

"You have no idea how long iwanted to do that princess"

"I love you"
"I love you too, no matter what happens, I'm here."

The end