part 11

I woke up in the hospital I looked at myself I saw dark bruises covering my body. flashbacks hit me like a truck as I shivered. I heard a clik and looked towards the door my teary eyes made contact with pair of beautiful red colored ones.

he came next to me. it was silent awkwardness filling the air. after about 10 minutes i managed to ask "what happened?"
the question came out barley above a whisper but just enough for him to hear.

"we came to rescue you and found some pervert on the bed above you. later found out you were unconscious. beat this extras ass sent him to prison and brought you here."

thanks bakugou I said. "what are you thanking me for?" I didn't answer, instead I pulled him in a hug. his muscles tensed but quickly relaxed. his strong arms wrapping around my body making me feel safe.

I felt his breath on my ear.
"I won't lose you, not again" he whispered.

we hugged a little longer. as I was about to say something the door slammed open. we pulled apart seeing whole Bakusquad and izuku looking at us with stunned expressions.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT"

"s-sorry kachan we j-just wanted to check on-" poor izuku couldn't even finish his sentence.

"I DON'T CARE GET OUT"

ah..good to be back.