Part 7

Y/n pov

At lunch I told bakusquad about me and kuroo dating and I am happy that they accepted it well.
Ok let me tell you mina was jumping around like some 4 Year old child getting ice cream, sero congratulated me, denki was crying and I'm not sure why, kirishima was happy for me and was trying to save me from mina's questions, but Bakugou.. I did not see that coming.

When I told him I saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes before he rolled his eyes and said "tch congrats, but if that dumbass hurts you I will not hasitate to kick his ass"

"Wow" everyone at table said. "I didn't know bakugou could be nice especially towards y/n like they used to hate each other" said kaminari. "I WAS JUST LOOKING OUT FOR MY FRIEND DUNCE FACE" bakugou started chaising kaminari as I giggled.

Time Skip 8 months later

It was mine and kuroos eight anniversary and I was planning to surprise him after school. I planned to wait for him at his school and take him on a romantic picnic.

I was waiting for him when I spotted familiar hair in the crowd. As I wanted to call for him but I noticed that he wasn't alone. He was kissing someone...I wonted to cry ,not from sadness but from anger. I went to him slapped him across the face threw bouquet of flowers at him and started screaming.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATING ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU?! WAS I A GAME TO YOU? ITS OUR EIGHT FUCKING ANNIVERSARY!! HOW COULD YOU"

I slapped him once more and stormed off. I was now running while I had tears streaming down my face. I didn't know where I was going when I ended up knocking on someone's door.

"WHAT" Bakugou screamed and opened the door, but stopped when he saw the awful condition I was in. His face quickly changed from angry to surprised. He immediately hugged me and asked what happened.

I told him everything and I was surprised at how he reacted. He was way sweeater than normal. "why are you so nice to me" I choked out.

Bakugous pov

"why are you so nice to me" she a asked.

*Because I love you, I thought to myself

"cus you're my friend" ..... "I'm going to grab you some water" I said, but when I came back I found her peacefully sleeping in my bed. I put water on my night stand, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep..

And I can tell you that it was the best sleep in my life.