Funeral

Disclaimer: I wish I owned Glee instead of Ryan, but I don't.

"You're the worst friend in the entire world," Nick said. He was pounding Blaine with one of his pillows repeatedly, over and over again, not letting up. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!"

Blaine laughed and held his hand up to protect his face. This was the usual for them. "Coming from the one who is beating up their best friend with a pillow. A pillow that's really hard, might I add? You don't see me telling hateful things to you."

"Good!" Nick yelled. He moved so he was leaning over Blaine's body. "Now just stop moving and take it like a man, you big jerk!"

Blaine tried to move out from under the boy, but it was no use. Nick was really heavy, and he was just really little and weak. "If you weren't so heavy, I would be able to stop moving. I can't breathe. You are trying to kill me!"

A knock made Nick pause in his actions and look up. "Come in!" He returned to his hitting. "Just admit that you were wrong."

Blaine couldn't see who was at the door, and he was really starting to feel the effects from the lack of air. "Get off of me you crazy person. Again I don't know what I have to admit that I did wrong. If you would get off and talk like a civilized person, we could sort this out."

Blaine heard a familiar chuckle, and he moved to see Kurt watching them in interest. Suddenly hope sparked up. "KURT! Help me! He's trying to kill me!"

"Oh, I don't know," Kurt said, not moving. "It looks like you are handling it just fine. I like a little boy-on-boy action. Nick, it drives Blaine crazy, in a bad way, when you tickle his sides."

Blaine stared in shock at his boyfriend before glaring up at Nick. "Don't you even try it, Nick Duval, or I swear you will regret it. I know where you sleep."

Nick smiled mischievously and started in on the attack. Blaine screamed and squirmed underneath him, trying anything to get away. When he was pretty sure he was going to die, Nick stopped and got off.

"That's enough," Kurt said as Nick moved to his bed. "I think you killed him.

Blaine moaned, curling up in a ball on his side, shutting his eyes tightly. Kurt started rubbing his back softly. "You okay?"

"You know I hate when people do that," Blaine pouted, but scooted closer to his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry," Kurt apologized. "Now what on earth has gotten into you two? Yesterday you were best friends and now Nick, you are murdering Blaine with a pillow. What's going on?"

"I'd like to know that too," Blaine spoke. He sat up slowly and crossed his legs. "I don't have any clue why you just started beating me up."

They looked over to Nick, and the boy huffed. "Because of you two I didn't sleep last night. I ended up failing my math test because I was too tired to stay awake while we took it. So thanks to you guys I'm out of the Warblers."

Blaine felt horrible as Kurt turned to look at him with an open mouth in shock. They were discussing Sue, and they lost track of time. He didn't even know Nick was awake.

"Oh, it's all my fault, Nick," Kurt muttered. "You should be hitting me with the pillow."

"I'm sure there's something we can do," Blaine tried. "It's both our faults. I didn't realize that we were talking for so long. I'm sure you can take it over."

"I'll even go talk to them," Kurt offered. "Mrs. Riley loved me."

"It's fine," Nick insisted. "I just was pissed, and I had to take it out on someone. I already talked to her, and she understood. She's letting me take it over tomorrow, and I just wanted to punish you."