Chapter 3: Love and War (Part 1)

- - - - THE GREAT BELOW/HELL - - - -        Below the earthly plains, hundreds of feet below, a land of death and torture is what some unlucky souls call home

Below the earthly plains, hundreds of feet below, a land of death and torture is what some unlucky souls call home. You have two choices, when being sent to hell. You could either live your eternal life as either a slave or transformed into a demon and serve and do the king of hells bidding. One ghoulish day a lone demon is rushing through the plains, hurrying to get somewhere. He approaches a giant gait to hellish looking castle, he knocks on the gates door and the gate slowly opens.

    The hunchbacked demon enters the castle and hurries up to open the door of the main room. Inside is a large fireplace and in front of it as an easy chair. The only thing that can be seen from the figure sitting in the chair is his long red clawed fingers, holding a glass of whine. The hunchbacked demon slowly approaches the figure, as clearly he fears whoever it is sitting in the chair.

Hunchback Demon: Sir, news from the upper realm. He's awaken.

???: I see, the time has come. Inform Moro.

    The dark, shadowy figure stands up and walks towed the hunchbacked demon. This figure is tall, toned, demon with blood-red skin, sharp horns on his forehead, hooves for feet, a long pointy tail, with long luscious white hair and his wings acting as a cape. This was no ordinary demon, this was the king of the demons, known by many names, also known as Lucifer Morningstar.

Lucifer Morningstar: Time to bring my son home.

                          - - - - DÍAZ HOME - - - -
     As the sun begins to rise, over the small town of Nordstrom, and everyone is getting ready for a new day, a dark cloud is hanging over the Díaz home. Inside, Ritchie and his mom, Francesca, are sitting at the kitchen table in the dark and in complete silence.
As they sit in silence, a whistling noise is then heard. Ritchie looks over and sees that steam is coming out of the teapot.

Ritchie: You gonna get that?

Francesca slowly gets up and goes to the stove and pouts the cup of tea, into a cup. After pouring the two cups of tea, she walks back to the kitchen table and hands Ritchie one of the cups.

Ritchie[cont.]: So. When were you going to tell me.

Francesca: I was hoping you'd never know.

Ritchie: Well it's too late for that.

Francesca looks down, knowing that eventually this time was gonna come but was hoping it'd be something she would be able to keep a secret.

Francesca: What would you like to know?

Ritchie: How'd you meet my father?

Francesca: In college. I was your... typical bookworm, nerdy girl. I mostly sat in the back and kept to myself. One day, in history class, I was assigned a partner for our final project. I was then partners up with your father... Adam. Your father was, from what he appeared, someone who also kept to himself, but the more we talked the more intrigued I was by him. After that we went on a few dates and then one night... we slept together.