Ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

"There are reasons for everything.
Think before you say something,
Or Karma will follow your steps."
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This book is written by yours truly, Sehyahara Ren. This is an Original Work which means it belongs to yours truly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

✺ This book is brought to you by I, Drowned, a lazy and bored individual who took time to write what's running in my head because it's killing me.

✺ First of all, this book is something I'm re-publishing, which means it has long since been published but I un-published it because its been copied by another platform (and it's heartbreaking to say- I can't do anything about it)

✺ I am merely publishing it because I wanted to, I am also thinking on re-writing this book or something.

✺ You should expect the following: Dark/ Gore/ Bloody Scenes/ Betrayal/ Romance/ Action/ Bl(Boys-Love)/ Fantasy/ Fiction/ Wrong Grammars/ Wrong Spellings/ Typos.

✺ This work is poorly written because first: I am no professional and I didn't study writing or whatever. Second, many scenes probably don't make sense or you'll spot a plot hole here and there. If you do, I'm giving you my apologies in advance, don't insult me so much because trust me, I will kindly insult you back 😇

✺ There's countless Grammar and spelling mistakes in this book and you will always encounter them. I don't really edit my works while writing.

✺ If you have concerns, feel free to chat me in my discord because I don't really check my Wattpad inbox.

(Discord: _day_night)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WARNINGS

➤ Wrong Grammar, spellings and lots of typos. Please beware, don't complain to me later because I am already warning you now. If you can't tolerate mistakes (because you're some kind of perfectionist or you're just picking a fight) please save me the effort of escorting you out the way you came in, yeah?

➤ This book includes character deaths and descriptive scenarios of murder so...please leave if that triggers you. I don't wanna cause harm to others but if you're one of those who don't listen to warnings or don't read warnings at all, feel free to harm yourself if you want, that's on you.