ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

"It's not bad to be different

It just means you're one of a kind."
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

In the middle of the night, Kyle finished sorting out his thoughts, and decided that this was indeed real. He's been waiting for some time before, still assuming that this was a dream and that he'll wake up.

To his delight, he didn't wake up. No. He wouldn't because this isn't a dream. While it is true that he isn't certain whether he really did come back to time, or the future was shown to him in a form of dream, Kyle wasn't sure.

All he knows is that whatever future he got to know, he'll used it as advantage. He won't stay still knowing that he, along with his family, was walking towards the path of death.

For now, Kyle's first step is to replaced that traitor, Caide. But removing that man just by firing him won't be enough, and for Kyle it was too risky. After all, that man is also the reason why his family quickly fell apart.

Caide knows private matters regarding his family, probably because the guy was patient enough to wiggle his way over this past eleven years. Kyle greatly admired the man's patience.

"Gabriel would be of helped." Kyle muttered, sitting in the couch that is placed on his balcony. A table was also at the side with an empty tea cup.

Gabriel, the name he gave towards the summoned demon he made contract with. He knew he won't be able to summon that man for another years, so Kyle have no choice but to slowly absorbed the [Roots of Evil], which he knew would take time. He wouldn't managed to get rid of it for a long time, and it was enough since Kyle needed this to be able to have Gabriel as his aide.

Without much to do in his room, Kyle decided to take a walk outside.

Like a travel guide that knew the way, Kyle take his time to walked through the long hallway leading down the first floor of this house.

He took in the view, eyes scanning the portraits and images hanged into the wall. One after another, not once did his eyes failed to look at the pictures. It was simply nostalgic to see this.

Kyle was was taking in his surroundings with so much familiarity. His frame of mind slowly becoming optimistic.

Once he reached the staircase, he made his way down and without thinking, dragged himself towards the direction of the Garden. The place where he have the least nightmarish experience. Or perhaps he really doesn't have any bad experience in that place, so none of his memories would be triggered if he stayed at that place.

With fast steps he arrived in the Garden. The different types of flower that his mother loved to grow and cherished is the sight that greeted him. In fact, this Garden could be seen at some distance from his Balcony, but seeing it in a close up is way more satisfying than gazing at it from the distance.