ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

"And just like a moon, we will go through phases of emptiness to feel full once again

"And just like a moon, we will go through phases of emptiness to feel full once again."
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kyle's feelings were hard to describe at the moment. The feeling of fear that this was all just a dream and the excitement towards this discovery interweave with each other.

He shudder, eyes quickly looking behind to see the sight that was once can't be seen because of darkness, now being lightened by the sunlight coming from the window.

"This is..."

Kyle's eyes watered.

It was his room. His previous room in the house of his Family's manor; his room as a noble.

Is it really possible that he managed to go back into time?

Without him realizing it happening, tears started running down his cheeks as he take in more of the familiar view of his room.

Ever since the war broke out and the execution of his family was announced, Kyle was always on the run. He could never stay at one place for a long time, else people from the Royal Family would find him and, without a doubt, take his life and offered it to that King like some kind of prize.

His family were wealthy people serving under the King, his Father being one the Marquis while his mother was related to the King's wife, who died of unknown sickness.

When Kyle was Seventeen, his family was accused of rebellious act, something that the King was greatly angered. Of course, who was behind it all was something Kyle did not managed to find out. But he knew the people involved, except to the Mastermind itself.

Perhaps it was the King, or perhaps it was someone who stood against their family.

Kyle doesn't really know.

Another fits of coughing broke Kyle into his dazed, and just as he cover his mouth, blood immediately flew out of his mouth, some running down at the side and into his chin.

Kyle frowned. Never would he expect to be brought back into a time before everything started.

He glance at the side of the room, walking towards the full-size body mirror and checking his appearance.

Long messy hair paired up with those dark sapphire eyes. His appearance, despite the fact that his hair is quite messy due to the fact that he just woke up, was something he would clearly describe as clean and neat. Compared to his appearance after the war and his worsening life situation, this appearance has really brought out his dashing features, especially the face though the blood running down from his mouth was an exception.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

"Young Master, are you awake?"

The familiar voice obvious caused Kyle's body to frozed. He didn't like the sound of that voice, especially after knowing what kind of bastard the voice owner is.

"Ungrateful bastard..." Kyle whispered darkly, eyes darkening in anger and hatredat he stared at himself in the mirror.

He doesn't look that great. Not in the slightest.

His face would even make ants crawl away. Those terrifying dark orbs look as though it could penetrate deep into your soul and crumble it without hesitation. Like a Killer gazing at it's target, whoever or whatever it is.

"Young Master?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kyle closed his eyes for a moment and the second he opens them, the terrifying glow of hatred in his eyes vanished from the sight, though not completely. Just enough to fool whoever was going to look through him straight into the eye.

Though Kyle doubt that man would even noticed a single thing.

"Come on in."

Kyle already expected his voice to be hoarse, but did not expect his throat to hurt and for his voice to came out weakly.

Why?

The door was pushed open, revealing a man in his late twenties. The man have a friendly smile, something Kyle would deem as one of the best fakery he have ever seen. After all, that smile managed to fool him for a whole eight years.

But now, Kyle could easily see through it at first glance.

This man is named Caide, a Butler who serve him ever since he's eleven. He's someone with skills in this kind of profession, but has no loyalty to begin with. But if there's one thing that Kyle truly admired this man for, it was Caide's patience. The man was willing to spend eleven years to gain their trust, just to ensure his scheme would work.

Caide, completely unaware of the predatory gaze that his Young Master is giving him, smiled.

"It's good to see-Eh? Young Master! Why are you out of the bed?" Caide asked, acting all worried till he saw the blood trickling down Kyle's chin. "Young Master, your illness must be acting up! Hurry, I've brought your remedies."

Pushing aside his disgust towards the man, Kyle's eyes furrowed in confusion.

Illness? He have an illness?

Kyle frowned, before he narrowed his eyes at the so called 'remedies' that this traitor is talking about.

Seeing what it was, Kyle felt his anger returning to him once again.

"Caide..." Kyle called out, slightly through gritted teeth as he tried to remain as calm as possible.

Caide paused, awaiting for what his young master is about to say. Though he remained oblivious about Kyle's hateful gaze, the Butler can't help but feel the atmosphere around the room slowly darkening and the temperature seems to be falling.

"Y-Young Master?..."

Kyle look at the man, and gave a light calm smile filled with genuine fakery.

"You could leave that here. I could handle doing it on my own." He oh-so-calmly stated.

Caide looked confused, not understanding why Kyle suddenly wanted him to leave. Usually, the kid was attached to him, as though Kyle saw him as an older brother. Yet now, Kyle was actually ordering him indirectly to leave?

If Caide wasn't aware and suspicious before, then now he is.

"Young Master, is everything alright?" Caide asked seriously, and worry filled his eyes. If you think those worry were for Kyle's health, then you are expecting something that would most likely not happen.

What if Kyle find out about his plans?

That was the thing Caide is worrying about. Of course, he knew it was impossible. After all, Kyle wasn't some kind of prodigy to think that something is amiss.

Kyle let out a light smirk, in which it turned into a smile in a blink of an eye.

"Everything's fine. I just wanted some time alone. If you could, can you not let anyone in? I don't want to be bother."

Hearing that not only him, but also everyone else was not allowed to go and bother Kyle, Caide brushed off his worries and thought that Kyle just really wanted some time alone.

"Of course. I shall leave just as you wish, Young Master."

So with a 'respectful' nod, Caide slightly bow before leaving.

Once the man left, Kyle's smile immediately dropped and without a doubt, it was a disgusted frown.

He used his power to lock the door, and his eyes narrowed dangerously at the 'remedies' prepared for him.

"How lovely it is to have a poisoned tea for breakfast." Kyle said coldly to himself, a sick smile spreading across his face as he chuckled darkly.

That Butler better enjoy his remaining life. Kyle would not be lenient with his revenge.

-End of Chapter 2-