A/N | Synopsis

A/N | A U T H O R   N O T E

A/N | A U T H O R N O T E

I started plotting this story line on August 15, 2022.

I started officially typing this story on May 25, 2023.

So yes, this is an ongoing story.

If you are not into twisted, deranged, or dark romances in any way, please refrain from reading any further.

This book has no "good guy." Everyone is considered the "bad guy" in their own way.

<3  If you are into that type of story line, well, hello, bestie, welcome to the dark side. <3

I've been expecting you.

Just another warning <3

This book will contain the following

Mature Content ✅
&
Strong Language ✅

🚫

This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express written permission from the publisher.

🚫

This is my work of fiction. Titles, names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, incidents, etc. are products of my imagination.

Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is pure coincidence.

• • •

| S Y N O S I S |

-

The young woman's eyes were clouded by melancholy and sorrow. The very sound of her tired soul singing in agony could be heard if you stood too close to her.

Unfortunately for her, the devil loved a good tune, and the weeping of her soul was just what he wanted to hear.

This is a story about a young psychiatrist named Sage Aspen who is sent to enter and explore the mind of the infamous serial killer Eros Vesci.

He found interest in her, which made him feel excited. She found comfort in him, which made her feel less alone. In the end, it was only him entering and exploring her mind.

-

(Continue at your own risk)