chp3: Lyca's secret

Amy was healing through time and can now move around. She was also coming close to soon use her voice again but it would still take time. Lyca had to go do something as Amy explored his home more and when she looked out the window she was surprised to see the plain of roses in the distance and found that Lyca's home was a farm and he was tending to his grown things. Amy walked outside as she waved to Lyca and he waved back.

"I'll let you have air but please don't go to far ok?" She nodded as she explored the outside of Lyca's home as she saw a big old tree and was going to go back to the house when a crack was heard as she quickly turned to find the tree falling towards her as she felt her voice come up for this moment. "LYCA!!!" He heard her and suddenly sped towards her in fast speeds when he yelled out.

"AMY!!!"

Suddenly all of time stopped in it's tracks as Lyca speed forward in unimaginable speeds grabbed Amy and ran to the house as time continued as the tree landed not hurting anyone or anything as Amy looked to Lyca shocked. "L-lyca?" Lyca looked to her confused probably since he never heard her voice as he sighed.

"S-sorry Amy I-i just didn't want you to get hur-" suddenly she hugs him as she speaks but still sounded hoarse. "N-no... I-its ok, thank you Lyca." Lyca sighed as he hugged her a bit upset he revealed his powers when he and Amy return to the house as a beeping is suddenly heard. "What's that?" Amy looked around when she sees her hammer as she approaches it and finds something.

"A tracker?" This shocked Lyca as he realizes. "Your friends are coming here." Amy was surprised but was also concerned about Lyca but he sighed as he hugged Amy. "Don't worry I'll just explained how I helped save you and maybe then you can... go home."

Amy heard saddness in his voice when finishing his sentence as she looks to him. "B-but what about you?" He shrugged as he rubbed his neck. "I... I guess I'll be by myself again..." He seemed upset so Amy held his hand as he looks to her. "Why don't you come with me, you'll love my home I promise." Lyca thought for a second then smiled. "Of course Amy thanks." Amy smiled as she blushes a bit and went to get ready to go home as Lyca had an uneasy feeling that he needs to prepare for fighting.