Reunion/Sonic's punishment

Lyca got his armor together when Amy came to get him. "Thier here I see tails plane." She said her voice getting better as Lyca smiled but still uneasy.

As Amy exits the home and waves she sees tails and knuckles in the cockpit as they seemed so happy to see her when Lyca appears and gave a smile and a wave confusing the two as they landed. "Amy your ok!" Amy nodded. "Of course I am tails, thanks to Lyca here for saving my life." Lyca smiled holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you Miles prowler, or is it just tails?" Tails chuckled as he shook his hand. "Tails is fine."

Lyca then turned to knuckles holding out a fist as the two bump as knuckles smirked. "Well if he helped you Amy I guess he's cool." Lyca smiled as he looks to hey tails could I talk to you about something?" He nodded as he and Lyca went away as Lyca looks to the fox. "So tails could you tell me what happened to Amy to leave as I found her when I started taking care of her?"

Tails was a bit skeptical but told Lyca as he listens and when tails finished he looks to Lyca but suddenly got scared when he saw him getting very angry. "That...

That...

That...

THAT FUCKING BLUE BASTARD!!!!

Suddenly a bunch of red electricity starts radiating off him as he growls then suddenly dashes in speeds that shock the three as knuckles got up. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Tails didn't speak but got up. "Guys I think he's going after sonic!" This shocked them as with Lyca he was dashing through a tunnel when he sensed something. "FOUND YOU!!!!"

Lyca then raises a fist as he dashed out of the tunnel hitting the blue hedgehog in the face. At that everyone was shocked to see a wolf appear out of no where punching sonic. "YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!"

Next thing he knew Lyca's fist glowed with red electricity as he starts punching sonic up real bad with a barrage of punches. Soon sonic was down as Lyca grabbed him by the throat. "Wh-what the hell are you?!" Lyca raised his fist as two spikes came out his hand as he was ready to hit him. "This is for hurting Amy!" Suddenly as Lyca was about to hit him. "LYCA STOP!!!!" He held his fist inches from sonic as he turned to see Amy with her arms up as Lyca was still in his feral state so she was trying to calm him down.

"You did it, he's unable to do anything so just calm down please." Lyca started taking deep breaths till he calmed down and threw sonic away as Amy held Lyca. "Thank you for doing that but please don't let yourself go like that please." Lyca then held Amy as he nodded. "Ok Amy."

After that sonic was no longer seen as a good guy and Sally was on the edge of the shelf. Lyca moved to Amy's home and soon they became neighbors and Lyca even came to replace Sonic as a hero.

Soon he and Amy's friends and they actually were ok with him as he was much better than sonic.