Jimmy Makes A Discovery

Can y'all tell when I right these at crack hours cuz... this was written at crack hours cuz my brain simply wouldn't let me sleep until I finished it.

-----------------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Oh, Sheriff!" an all too familiar voice sang in the distance.

Jimmy paused his task of sorting through the mess that was his chests and stood up. He dusted off his hands and glanced around his chest building. Smiling as he took in the progress he'd made in just a few short hours. It wasn't much by any means but considering how disorganized everything was before, there was certainly an improvement. Or at least Jimmy would keep telling himself that.

The sound of someone skidding to a halt followed by a string of curses brought Jimmy back to the present. That's right. He has a visitor to attend to. And, if Jimmy's ears hadn't deceived him, he knew exactly who it was. What was the ruler of Chromia here for this time? A trade? Some other important discussion regarding their alliance? Or perhaps the cyanette simply came to tease Jimmy as he does regularly. Well, there's only one way to find out.

"There he is," Scott beamed as soon as the sheriff stepped outside of his latest build.

"Greetings Scott," Jimmy said as he tipped his hat politely, "What brings you to Tumble Town this time?"

"Is wanting to see my favourite Sheriff not reason enough?" Scott asked, batting his lashes at him.

"I know you're here for much more than that," Jimmy replied, deciding he would play along with Scott's little game today. What's the worst that could happen?

"Oh, really?" Scott asked with a smirk, walking towards the sheriff until he had backed him up against the wall, "Have I become that predictable?"

Jimmy swallowed hard as Scott planted his hands on either side of his shoulders. Boxing him in as he leaned forward. Dangerously close to his face and gazing up at him with a glint of desire in his heterochromatic eyes. Jimmy averted his eyes as he felt his cheeks heat up and swallowed again. His Adam's apple bobbing up and down with the motion. Scott couldn't help but laugh at the sheriff's reaction.

"Still think I'm predictable?" he asked.

"A little bit," Jimmy muttered, finally meeting Scott's gaze.

"Is that so?" Scott asked, slowly eyeing him up and down.

"Yes," Jimmy managed to say.

"I suppose I'll have to prove you wrong then."

Before Jimmy could retort, Scott scooped him up bridal style. Causing the sheriff to yelp in surprise and wrap an arm around Scott's neck and used the other to keep his hat on his head. Protests and shouts of "Put me down!" immediately left Jimmy's lips. His cheeks darkening when Scott only laughed and held onto him tighter.

"Still think I'm predictable?" the colourful man asked again.

Jimmy opened and closed his mouth a few times. Trying to come up with something to get a one up on Scott. Ultimately, he couldn't think of anything and settled for averting his gaze again. The redness in his cheeks increasing as Scott giggled again.

"Looks like I can still surprise you," Scott said taking a few strides forward, making Jimmy yelp again and cling to him a bit tighter, "Good to know."

"How was I supposed to know you were strong enough to pick me up?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm strong enough to do more than just pick you up darling."

Jimmy's eyes widened at Scott's words. His heart sped up and a breath hitched in his throat at what they were implying. Or at least what he hoped was being implied. It was then that Jimmy made a discovery. Realization of what that could spell for his and Scott's unofficial, but kind of official, relationship dawning on him as his cheeks burned as bright as ever.

"C-can you please put me down now?" Jimmy stammered.

Worry that he'd crossed a line briefly flashed on Scott's face before he carefully set Jimmy down. As soon as his feet were firmly planted on the sandy ground, Jimmy angled his hat downwards in an attempt to cover his face. An awkward silence fell over the pair as neither of them knew what to say. Scott was the one to break it as he retrieved some rockets from his inventory.

"It was nice seeing you Jimmy."

"Likewise," Jimmy replied, not trusting himself to say more than that.

"See you around Sheriff," Scott said before taking off.

Jimmy made a small sound that hopefully came off as a goodbye and waved after the cyan haired man. Watching Scott fly away until he could no longer make out his rough figure in the distance. As soon as that happened, Jimmy covered his face with his hands and let out a frustrated yell. His whole body now as hot as his face and not because of the mesa's natural heat. But rather, the sexual thoughts that were racing through his mind. Especially the one that rang the loudest above the rest.

"How am I going to tell Scott that the idea of him showing me exactly what he can do to me with his strength excites me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically Jimmy discovers that he likes the idea of being dominated/handing control over to someone stronger than him lol.

Anyway, I'll be going back to school soon so fics are gonna slow down. I have a lil' bit of pre-written stuff left tho so I won't suddenly drop off the face of the earth. I'm working on Whumptober too and I'm determined to finish it so y'all have lots of multifandom content to look forward to next month.

Have a good rest of your day/night!