C - " bro ffs ,,

tristan! 🫶

tristan
do u play roblox if so can we play
together

my brother might join and play with
us but idk i wanna play with u ykwim

finn
FINALLY SOMEONE THAT ISNT
VIKTOR WANTS TO PKAY WITH
ME

PLEASE IDC IF U BROYHER
waNTS TO PKAY I JUST WANNA
PLAY WITJ SOEMOEN

tristan
OAKY OKAY

CALL ME

THE LINE RANG very few times before a very overly cheerful Tristan picked up.

"hi!" he immediately exclaimed, making Finn giggle and respond with the same words and energy.

"so what're we gonna play?" Tristan asked, sending his roblox username to her, which she copied onto roblox.

"well we can - Tristan..." she said, very audibly disappointed.

"what?" he asked, chucking a teensy bit.

"your avatar... Tristan babe, what is that." she sighed, but alas couldn't fight the smile that turned on her face.

"it's my avatar what's wrong with it? what's your avatar Finny winny?" he joked, turning to look at her avatar in an obvi game they decided to play.

"nothing? i'm literally so hot. i have Andrew Tate on my character. are you bullying the real alpha male?" she joked, laughing at her own words - she truly was channeling her inner middle school boy.

"stop. that's a little way to believable Finn." he laughed.

"because it's true." she deadpanned, unable to actually contain her laughter before starting to violently cursing out what was on her screen - she'd died in the obby.

"fucking hell Finn, calm down it's a - okay what the fuck is this actually fucking bullshit cocksucking whorebag." Tristan cried, dragging his hands along his face with a groan.

"maybe we... shouldn't play obbys? like let's play something... easier." Finn laughed, exiting the game.

Tristan was truly someone who could instantly light up the room... or in this instance, the call. or even the chat.

maybe that was just to her, but who knows.

cum

tristan
wanna put it out there that the first
thing finn said abt my roblox avatar
was "what is that" and then bullied
me for the entire game

finn
literally messaging u a apology rn
so rivers doesn't get mad at me

from mars
finn then goes and quotes a dhar mann type of apology btw