K - " when ,,

FINN SAT ON HER BED, criss-cross-apple sauced with a pen and journal on her lap. she was waiting for Tristan, so she decided to catch up on some work - being seventeen wasn't as easy as you'd think.

she was wearing flavor town pajama pants and a shirt of sonic and shadow kissing. she was definitely dressed to impress.

she hummed along to the Cigarettes After Sex song playing in the background off of her record player.

she was nearly halfway through the paper when she heard a crash, bang, and laughter. a confused but concerned look splashed Finns face.

she set aside everything and walked to her door, opening it and looking to the stairs. there sat Tristan and Finns younger sister - Mikey - laughing.

"what the hell happened?" Finn laughed, a pained but laughing Tristan looked up to the girl who stood at the top of the stairs laughing.

"i fell." Tristan frowned, standing up and finally making it all the way the stairs - not falling.

Finn lead him into her room, a smile across her face when she opened up her bedroom door and allowed him inside.

posters on posters, tapestries everywhere. a very decorated room if you asked him. he saw so many overall very funny tapestries and posters.

his favorite being a "flying" man with the title being 'BRUH'. he saw a dababy tin sign and surrounding it were some other dababy memes.

one of the more... concerning areas was a picture of Guy Fieri surrounded by a bunch of wall mounted candles, it looked like she was performing a ritual.

"see anything you like?" Finn joked, sitting back down on her bed on the pervious criss cross position.

"stand back up, silly." Tristan crossed his arms over his chest in a jokingly intimidating way. Finn's eyebrows furrowed but she stood nonetheless.

Tristan approached her and wrapped his arms around her, he kept his promise of hugging her. Finn smiled and hid away in the crook of his neck.

the hug lasted around 3 minutes maybe? who kept count, not me. anyways, then the two sat together on Finns full sized bed, the tv was on and she was currently turning on Jaystation videos - like she said she would.

"you were serious?!" Tristan laughed, making Finn turn to him, she smiled and laughed while nodding - she was a woman of her words.

they spent an hour watching the horribly and obviously fake Jaystation videos. not her fault she found them actually funny. they were her favorite to watch anyways.

Tristan took note on the unfinished writing near the end of her bed, must be unfinished work of hers.

sadly, soon enough Tristan did have to go home. they did hug at the end when he needed to leave, it was a warm and fulfilling hug again.

cum

tristan
this is an announcement. finn DOES
watch jaystation and got scared on
one of the videos

finn
who do you think you are

viktor
okay finn WOLFHARD i see u ig

bros taking some other finn's lines
smh

finn
it's funny idk

miguel
she's got a point that line is really
funny plus she's finn and he's finn
so she can do what she wants with
the line

mason
want everyone to know miguel just
shrugged irl instead of sending a
shrugging emoji

miguel
who do you think you are

finn
going on a wet food diet guys

EMONEM STARYED PKAYIBG
OMG

tristan
i love when emonem starts pkayibg

finn
leave me alone cunt

tristan
oh man ☹️

miguel
me personally

arlo
me personally

MIGUEL. STOP.

we need to talk about this this isn't
okay miguel u need ur own line bc
only I CAN instigate.

finn
me personally

rivers
arlo irl cussed you guys out.

viktor
he loves us!!!

from mars
yeah pretty much