Q - " gay people. ,,

yo it's kinda angsty byw -mars ( if u don't freaking comment )

TRISTAN DROVE TO Finns house angry at himself. why couldn't he have seen it? from the days they'd text and hangout.

why was he so damn stupid?

he liked her first, maybe she liked him more?

god, love is difficult.

the drive was quiet, Tristan's mind racing and everything.

a quick knock and greeting to Rivers Cuomo before racing upstairs and basically breaking down Finns door.

there she sat, tears running down her beautiful face. when her and Tristan made eye contact she stopped crying. only for more tears to erupt when she noticed this was all real.

she was no longer forced under the façade that she would be at a constant of loneliness. that she had someone to look at her when she cried.

"Finn." he whispered, moving forwards.

"Tristan." she whispered back, throwing her arms open and wrapping them around him.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled.

"you should be, idiot." she joked, a laugh coming from Tristan and the teary eyed girl.

"listen, i talked to Rivers - well he yelled at me - and the girl i was talking about was you," Tristan began, "i really like you, Finn. i really do." Tristan whispered.

"i like you too, Tristan. Rivers probably already told you, though." she laughed, hugging him again.

"i'm glad." he whisper laughed, smiling and holding Finn close to him.

rivers 🫶🫶🫶

finn
thank u riv

ily

rivers
ilyt Finn. i'm glad you two made up
and aren't mad / sad anymore.

from mars
rivers is a blessing fr fr anyways next chap they get together??? what do u think???