W - " dad joke? more like... RAD JOKE ,,

IT WAS SATURDAY, Finn and Viktor's thrifting day. once a month on Saturday the two girls would thrift randomly.

the girls saved up loads for these days. normally going with over $30.

today, Finn had $69 - she made sure to have $69 on purpose.

waiting for Viktor was rough. it was cold and everything.

she wore a baggy pair of hollister jeans with a Batman shirt. the jeans were cuffed so she didn't step on the ends. $60 for a pair of pants? never again.

however, she decided against a sweater - even a zip up one.

either or she forgot.

didn't matter anyways.

once realizing that Viktor was in front of her house, the seventeen year old stood up and grabbed the door handle.

after yanking it open and sitting down, she closed it and put on her seat belt.

"fucking took you forever to get here." Finn joked, fist bumping Viktor before the girl began to drive to their destination.

if you'd asked Viktor (or Finn, for this matter) how long they'd been friends, neither could tell you. i mean they practically grew up together.

now, this ritual happened more than sleepovers - sure they texted all day, but thrifting was how they were really together.

the blue store of Goodwill became apparent. the girls' excitement growing as Viktor parked her car.

Finn ran to the mens section, leaving Viktor to grab a cart.

flicking through every single shirt, her eyes fell upon "dad joke? more like... RAD JOKE" on a green shirt.

her hands quickly grabbed the item and she stared in complete awe.

"fucking look at this, Vik!" the girl exclaimed, throwing the item at her friend.

the two girls giggled over the shirt before they threw it in the cart.

"well, well, well! look at who it is." a voice rang out.

Finn and Viktor shared shocked expressions, glancing at each other before slowly turning around.

from mars
cliffhanger also i'm sick so i'm at home stuck in my bed so idk