Prologue

•*~The Story of Ellie Jones~*•
As I share my own tragically beautiful love story, I want you to know that this, is just the beginning

L O S T

I have never fared well in the arena of love. I have never even been able to make more than one friend at a time. Until them. It took me fairytale after fairytale to even believe in the word "love" because I never found myself worthy of it.

When I finally meet him, a weird, appealing, attractive boy who gave me his name but refused to even hear mine, everything changed. Some parts were for the better and some parts were for worse. But one thing I will say is my life turned completely upside down. We met under an unforeseen and unpredictable circumstance that never would have occurred if mistakes weren't made. But it happened anyways, and I like to think that it was for a reason.

He brought me so many unexplored and peculiar thrills, making me feel pure bliss, it was almost like a drug I was willing to be addicted to. The peaks and valleys of our relationship terrified me, but never enough for me to stop. I fall deeper than I ever thought I would until I met another.

I meet this Americanized British boy who is the complete opposite. Our meeting is just as unusual and accidental as my meeting with the first boy, but he isn't nearly as odd. He is as sweet as honey, bringing me as much comfort as a teddy bear. You could say he was just darling. He made it his mission to make me happy.

Both of them taught me just how broad the word "Love" is. They were two strikingly contrasting people with different personalities and were on the two extreme ends of the Love spectrum. One is your conventional, romantic, sweet guy, while the other is daring, closed off, and always testing the limits of love.

Though I eventually think I know what I want, there is a constant battle for dominance between my head and my heart.

Being engulfed in love, lies, and life, I finally uncover the truth. The truth, as it is known to be, is heartbreaking, touching, shocking, and most of all, cruel. But I have to face it regardless. There are so many unsolved mysteries and unending stories that I have to finish.

Therefore, this is my story. A story that may seem to be winding, and aimless. A story of a girl who is only trying her best to navigate through this foreign, intimidating, and exciting arena of love, hoping and wishing on every star that I make it out alive, and with my heart in one piece.