CHAPTER 1

A bright moon rises, bringing a starry night sky. A group of stars with lazy eyes scattered around the moon. The gauze-like clouds float in the sky, which seems to hide the ethereal fairyland of the palace pavilion. The distant sky is connected with the earth, forming a beautiful scene of heaven and earth....

Here a black haired boy sits by the large glass window of his room and enjoys the night view of the city of Seoul....Even in the pitch darkness of the room... that boy's face is shining with the light of the moon....

If someone else comes and looks, they will think that the boy is enjoying the night view... But if you look at that boy's eyes, you will know that it is just a lie...Because those doe eyes are like dead....there is no emotion in them...like the colors in those doe eyes have faded long ago....

At that time a person came into his room... the person's eyes filled with tears seeing the sight in front of him....Because the person has been seeing the same sight at night for the past two years....

??:" K..Koo..Kookie....."(In his hoarse voice..The person called out to the black haired boy who sitting in front of him...
The black haired man didn't respond to the person.. but he just looked at the person with his emotionless eyes..and Again he looked back at the large window..The person who saw this.. took a deep breath and continued...)

??: "K... Kookie how long will you continue like this... (With his teary eyes🥺he continued..)"B..Ba..by.... Baby look at me..."(Hearing that, the black haired man slowly looked into the person's eyes...)
"Don't you... Don't you see how sad your hyung and I are...don't you see..."(He said in a low voice...When he didn't get any reply, he couldn't hold back his tears.....)

After a while the black haired man said in a low voice..."I know ch..chi..chim chim hyung...."(the other person was shocked to hear that name... because his baby had never been addressed by this name in the last two years....)

"K..Koo..Kookie....Wha...Wha...What..di..did.. y..you just..just...call me?.... Kookie b...baby... baby please one more time...Call me that again baby.... Call me chim chim hyung baby...."(he said to the black haired man while sobbing...)

"Chi..Chim Chim hyung..."(Jimin didn't waste any time.... He hugged his baby tight and cried his heart out loudly...)

"You...you... kn..know baby...I...I...have been waiting for this one call for the past two years..... You...you know h...how happy I am.....I can't forget this one moment....my baby..... My baby I love you so..so... much baby.... I love you baby...Don't go to that darkness anymore.... I can never bear it..Baby please... please don't go baby..."(he said while hugging his baby more tight and he silently sobbed.....But when he heard the younger's next word, he wept aloud....)

"Chim chim hyung my life became dark.... there is no colour in it anymore...so i have to go to that darkness.. chim chim hyung... i have to go hyung.. i will go hyung...." ( he said without hugging back his hyung and his eyes showed no emotion..)

"No... No baby... Don't say like that baby.. Yo.. You still have a colourful life... Baby.... You have... Don't say like that baby.. I beg you baby.... I beg you.... Don't p..pu..punish your hyungs li..like th.. that.." ( he said while broke the hug and criying his heart out....)

"No... No hyung I'm not punishing you hyung.... I'm punishing myself hyung.. Myself for....trusting that person..." (he said while looking down...He doesn't want to look into his hyung's eyes..)

" No baby.. Don't punish yourself baby... It's not your fault baby....You're not the only one baby who believed that bastard...we also believed baby...so how can it be your fault baby.... It's not your fault baby... Don't punish yourself baby...It's hurt baby...its hurt very much baby... its hurt to seeing you like this baby... "(He tried to convince his brother that it was not his fault..)

"Hyung.... I want to be alone sometime... Hyung..."(he said and Again he looked back at the large window...)

"Baby..."

"Please hyung... "(he pleaded to his brother.... But there is no emotion was shown....)

Jimin nodded his head while biting his lip...Jimin didn't want to leave the room...but he knows how stubborn younger is....Then he silently left the younger man's room... because he didn't want the younger to feel uncomfortable in his presence...

Little did they know that someone was listening to their entire conversation while holding back his tears...

Min Jungkook... Min Jungkook was a person with the heart of an angel.... he is also a social butterfly.... but jungkook has a bold character... he doesn't trust anyone easily... jungkook trusts anyone only after understanding everyone well...But jungkook trusted a person... without knowing his true color...Jungkook never thought in his wildest dreams that he would do this to him....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I know this is a boring chapter.. but hope you like the story...I look forward to your valuable comments.....

BORAHAE 💜💜💜....