CHAPTER 5

" Jungkook "  Yoongi called out to his brother who was standing in the living room dressed in black...

It's been two years since yoongi sees his brother so close... but his brother's face is missing one thing... none other than a smile...

If it was Jungkook two years ago... Now he would have called yoonie hyungie and gone to yoongi...He would hug Yoongi until Yoongi was gasping for air..

Now...No more hugs and no yoonie hyungie...

Yoongi chuckled bitterly… before he knew it, tears began to fall from his eyes...Jungkook notices it.. his heart hurts when he sees his brother crying...

Jungkook immediately ran to his brother for a hug...Yoongi froze for a moment.. but he immediately hugged his brother like his life...He heard the word he had been waiting for two years from his brother...

" Y-Yoonie h-hyungie... Yoonie hyungie... I'm s-sorry.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive your bub... I'm so sorry Yoonie hyungie.. Please forgive me hyungie.. " he cried his heart out...

Yoongi doesn't know what to say...He felt his heart break when he saw his little brother crying while hugging him...

" No bub... Don't say sorry to me bub...You have done nothing wrong bub..I understand bub how much pain you are going through..If I don't understand my bub , then who else will huh? " yoongi broke the hug and gently wiped his little brother's tears...

"I have only one request bub....p-please don't go b-back to that dark life...I just can't stand it...please bub "

" No yoonie hyungie...I won't go back to that dark life anymore... I'm the old jungkook from now on...."he said with a small smile... His hyungs were happy to hear but his next sentence made them confused... "But with that old jungkook, this new jungkook is also joining.."

" What are you saying kookie.. We didn't understand anything.. " jimin said with a confused look...

"Chim-chim hyung... What I said is.... Now it's time to see the tears of those who made us cry...."

" Bub... What are you planning.. "

" Hyungie I want to come to your basement..."

Yoongi - " For what? "

Jungkook take a deep breath and said

" Hyungie remember something I told you two years ago when you took me to the hospital....."

Two years ago in hospital

" H-Hyu-ngie d-don't do...do a-anything to him.... W-wa-wait till i come b-back....J-Just.. just put him in y-your b-basement... not even a s-sc-cratch can be seen on him.... I.....I want him... please... Please hyungie... p-promise... pro-mise me.... hyungie.." He said in his hoarse voice...

" I p-promise bub..."  Jungkook smiled weakly... He began to struggle to breathe...Slowly the eyes started to close...

" DOCTOR... DOCTOR... COME QUICKLY..." yoongi shouted seeing his brother closing his eyes...

" Bub don't close your eyes....please don't close your eyes... T-take breath baby.." Then jungkook tried to open his eyes.. He looked at his hyungie with his hooded eyes...

" I.... I c-ca-can't b-bre-athe...it... It h-h- hurts.. H-hy...hyu-ngie...It's h-hurting.... I...I w-want to..to s-sleep hyu-ngie... " then he closed his eyes...

" NO " yoongi shouted... "No... No....Bub...Bub p-please open your eyes... Please look at your yoonie hyungie... BUB.... DOCTOR "

Present