CHAPTER 4

Seoul city is full of people...everybody is busy...some people are running to their destination...some people are going to cafe with their friends....the shopkeepers are opening their shops immediately because now is the time for customers....

Children are all smiling and waiting for the school bus to go to school... their parents are happily watching their laughter... couples are walking along the side of the road holding each others hands... a few are waiting to cross the busy road...

Although everyone has many needs...everyone has a little smile on their face....even those who are unhappy try to put a smile on their face....

But in that city, there is no happiness or emotion in just one house... Yes, we are talking about MIN HEAVEN....

The house that was once heaven has now turned into hell....Because the reason for their lack of happiness is the silence of that person who is everything in Min Heaven....That person is none other than 'Min Jungkook' ....

Min Jungkook is standing on the balcony of his room with a cup of tea in his hand looking at seoul city....He remembers how he once went to his destination through this busy city of Seoul.... How he happily passed through this busy Seoul with his friends during his college days...

He let out a bitter laugh...suddenly a face appeared in his eyes...a face that he would never forget in this life....the face of the person who was his everything...unknowingly tears began to flow from his eyes... .and then the fire of revenge and hate spread in those tearful eyes....

He harshly wiped his tears and he went to his room...he looked at himself in his mirror....then he said....

" Don't cry jungkook....everything you have to cry you have cried in these last two years...now It's time for those who made you cry....they are the ones who should cry...not you....From today everyone will see the new jungkook......." He smiled darkly....and then he went to get ready...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Yoonmin's Room

" what are you thinking Yoongi ~"

" Nothing Jiminah...."

" Yoongi " Jimin called him sternly

" Jiminah I was thinking about our company matters.... I have been working from home for the past two years... So a hesitation to go to the company..... that's all... " without looking jimin's eyes he said..

" Isn't it about kookie right? Yoongi you know you can't hide anything from me... so why are you trying to lie to me...Or you don't trust me.." he sadly said

Yoongi's heart is paining seeing his love in sad because of him....he knows he can't hide something from his husband ...but Jimin is having a lot of trouble with his problems...he decided to lie because he thought he wouldn't bother his husband by saying his worries anymore... he take a deep breath and cupped his husband's face...

" Baby, you know I can't see you worry.... Baby, I lied to you because I didn't want to tell you my worries ..... So that I wouldn't hurt you more.... You haven't known happiness since you started living with me...Im sorry baby not being able to make you happy...sorry baby..."he said crying..

" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOONGI....MY HAPPINESS IS YOU AND KOOKIE....WHO TOLD YOU I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU....AND YOU SAID DON'T WORRY... HOW CAN I NOT WORRY WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY FAMILY... KOOKIE IS ALSO MY FAMILY..... I DON'T SEE HIM AS MY BROTHER...BUT AS MY SON... KOOKIE IS MY SON. . WHEN A PROBLEM COMES TO HIM, WHATEVER I CAN DO AS A MOTHER, I WILL DO IT....." he shouted at his husband...Not even in his wildest dreams did he think that his husband would think like this...