CHAPTER 3

Mr.kim & Mrs Kim, Taehyung, and Somi ate breakfast in peaceful silence until Yejin decided to speak up....

"Somi dear are you going to home now?"

"No mom, I am going straight to company... Only after that I will go home... I have an urgent meeting today... I can't skip it so..."

" Somi, do you want to go today? Stay here for a few more days..." Taehyung said sadly....

" Tae , Harun he can't be without me...Eomma ( her mother in law ) called me yesterday and said he was crying because he miss me...And eomma somehow comforted him....So I have to go today.. "

" Then tell Hobi Hyung to bring Harun here..Problem solved... "

Somi sighed " Hobi is now on night duty... so it will be difficult for him to come and go...And I came here yesterday because Wonnie was not feeling well..Now he is doing well..
If there is anything else, just a phone call and I will fly here.... Ok.. "

" But... " " No buts....Now I'm going... Bye dad, mom and tae say bye to my nephew... "

A

fter the Kim family has breakfast,
Hyunbin and Yejin are sitting in the living room with Wonnie.....

After sometimes Taehyung came downstairs with his briefcase... seeing tae Wonnie happily called tae....

" APPA~~~ " " Aigoo my baby.. " He take his baby in his arm and twirls around...this make Wonnie giggle... "

Elder Kims smiled at father-sun duo....soon their smile fell as Wonnie spoke his next sentence.... "

" Appa ~~Yesterday I dreamed about mumma...mumma said he misses his wonnie baby a lot....then mumma hugged wonnie...

then mumma kissed wonnie on the forehead and said wonnie's all ill will be cured...look Appa wonnie Illness is gone..." His bambi eyes widened at thought of his dream...

Taehyung smiled with glossy eyes and kissed his son's forehead...But his son's next sentence broke his heart into several pieces...

"Appa~~ Do mumma really miss me?..."he asked with his wobbly lips...

" Yes baby your mumma misses you a lot... "

" And why doesn't mumma come to wonnie... mumma doesn't like wonnie Appa... is that why mumma doesn't come to wonnie...." a big fat tears flowed from his bambi eyes...

" No baby your mumma loves you so much... He loves you more than anything.... Don't think like that ok baby.....

Don't cry baby...your mama get knows that you're crying...your mama will kill your Appa... "

taehyung wiped his baby's tears... Yejin bitterly chuckled at his son's sentence.... And Taehyung knew what his mother was thinking now... He smiled sadly....

Hyunbin take his grandson from taehyung and said....

" Wonnie baby...don't worry your Appa will bring your mumma soon ok...."

" Really granpapa...will mumma come? " with a sparkle eyes.....

" yes baby your mumma will come...
Now go and play for a while... Ok baby.... "

" YEAH.... MUMMA~~~" He excitedly went to the toyroom...

" Taehyung.. " Yejin called Taehyung who has a confused look and said... " Taehyung We have something to tell you.. "

" What is it mom?...Dad What did you tell Wonnie?... I didn't understand anything... "

Hyunbin take a deep breath and said..

" We are thinking about...." hyunbin looked at yejin and yejin nodded....

" about your second marriage ... "

:
:
:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued 💜💜