CHAPTER 2

𝕂𝕚𝕞 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

A handsome twenty-nine-year-old man standing in front of a large photo frame hanging on his bedroom wall...That photo frame is none other than... the picture of the love of his life...

Unknowingly a drop of tears fell from his eyes...then it was two drops three drops, then tears started flowing from his eyes...he didn't realize he was crying until he felt wetness on his cheeks....

" Two years love....It's been two years since you left me... Everyone says that you left us when me and our son needed you the most... But that's not the truth I couldn't be there for you when you needed us the most..."

" Taehyung " Someone called him softly from behind, placing a hand on his shoulder...

" Ha... Somi when did you come... Where is Wonie .... Everything is alright..."

Somi said nothing instead she wiped her brother's tears...

" Let it out tae..." " W-What..? "

" I know you tae... I know how much you are hurting... It's not your fault... Don't blame yourself like this..." She cupped his face with her both hands..

" I'm here Tae.. I'm here....You can hug me anytime... You can cry your heart out... My shoulders are always there for you...My baby big brother.... "

When he heard his sister's words, he didn't wait... He hugged his twin sister tightly and started crying....

" I'm a bad h- husband n-noona... " Somi knows that whenever her twin brother gets upset, he calls her Noona...

" Shh.. Who told you that you are bad husband huh? Name the guy... I'll kick his ass out with Jin Oppa's pink pan... "

Taehyung chuckled through his tears and she said breaking the hug

" Tae you are not a bad husband...you know what Tae...He is always proud to show that you are his husband.. He always say you are his strength right? " Taehyung nodded his head..

"Now look at you....here you are crying like a miserable creature...Don't you know how much he will be hurt if he sees you like this?
Or are you trying to hurt him?" She said raising her one eyebrow

"No... No.. " he shook his head and he turn back to face his love's photo frame " I'm not.. Look I'm not crying love.... " he said wiping his tears..." I will keep my word to you... I will raise our son to be as bold and good-hearted as you love "

Somi : "Ha.... My baby brother grew up so fast..." wiping her imaginary tears

"Why are you acting like Jin Hyung..Are you trying to be my noona?..I'm sorry, you're too short for that...." He teased her

" YEAH BRAT.. whatever.. come down and have your breakfast ok...And don't forget to wash your face because you look so ugly " she said flipping her hair

"Somi... he called her softly " Thank you.." He said showing his small smile to her and she just give him a knowing smile... And she went downstairs...

Taehyung took a deep breath and he went to the washroom to freshen up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Living Room

"Don't run Wonnie baby....."

"I will 😁😝"

"Aish this kid...Don't make me run like this at this age... Come here kid"

" Nuu~~~~"

You must be wondering what is going on here....Here a fifty-five-year-old woman runs after her three-year-old grandson to feed his veggies...Running after the three-year-old to feed him is the routine at the Kim mansion in every morning....

"Wonnie baby don't run... look these veggies are very tasty..."

"Nuuu~~~~Granny I don't like veggies..Ish not tashiee~~.."

"Kim Haewon..."A deep voice echoed in the living room...

He immediately stopped his running... because he knew whose voice it was...He looked back with a sheepish grin.....

He looked back with a sheepish grin

" Granpapa...How are chu Granpapa... When did chu come? Did chu have breakkie~~..."

Hyun-Bin (His grandfather ) didn't answer...He stood there with his hands folded and raised a eyebrow...

"Look, granpapa granny doesn't give me veggies..Aren't veggies good, granpapa?🤔...Veggies will give us h-he-he-hea-...what was that granny?

" health baby " yejin said with a chuckle

"Yesh... Veggies will give us hea- hea- health,right granpapa.."

The two elders laughed at his cutness....

Hyun-Bin : " Yes my baby....Veggies are very healthy...." He sat down on the sofa in the living room, then he put his grandson on his lap...Yejin also joined with them... "Granny why don't you give my baby his vegetables? Give me.... I will feed him...."

He takes the plate from Ye Jin and feeds it to his grandson...Wonnie half-heartedly ate it all with a fake smile....Both elders know it's a fake smile.....They know how much their grandson hates vegetables...Both of them silently laughed at his expression...After sometimes Somi also joined with them...

Little did they know that someone was watching this with a soft smile....Yes it's taehyung...

Two years ago, he and his husband had fed their son like this... When he remembered how he and his husband used to play with their son, tears started coming from his eyes...He quickly wiped away the tears before anyone else could see..

" I missed you.... Please come back to me... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BORAHAE 💜💜💜