* Part 3 *

Vance is a beautiful man, there's no point in denying it. He has these gorgeous eyes that sparkled in the day, these luscious curls that sat perfectly on his head and thick sharp eyebrows that you could guess his every emotion with just a slight movement of them. 

But Vance is a bad person, not just bad, he is horrendous. Those lovely eyes are always full of anger, bloodshot and looking to kill, That elegant hair is always tinted with blood, and his eyebrows are always furrowed, to make a permanent angry expression.

This is why you were so confused when you felt a turn in your stomach when he gave you a small smirk during a merciless fight at lunch, he didn't mean anything to you now, right?

A Teacher pushed through to reach the injured student - The look on his face was unforgettable, "What on earth happened here!" He screeched, He was in the middle of the circle now turning quickly to look at every student, "It was that crazy guy! Vance!" Someone in the crowd shouted. The teacher sighed and placed his hand on his forehead looking down, clearly disappointed. He must've been thinking 'Oh my god. again?'  I chuckled,  the student on the floor coughed a little, clearly no longer unconscious, the teacher grabbed his hand and pulled him up, putting his arm around his neck to support him, "It's alright Gregory, let's get you to the nurse." the teacher turned his head whilst walking and shouted out, "And everyone else, get going to lunch! You don't have that much time till the end of lunch!" He continued walking with that kid Gregory, suddenly everyone started soaring to the lunch hall, Including yourself, Finney and Robin.

The smell of burnt pizza filled your lungs, you went to the lunch lady holding an empty tray chatting and laughing with Robin and Finney whilst waiting.

*Vance POV*

I walked out of the school with Moose, I don't know why he followed me but whatever, I was rushing to the Grab'n'go, urging to play Pinball.

"Ok, what about Lilian?" Moose laughed, "Why should I have an opinion on her? I don't care dipshit." I yelled, raising an eyebrow and looking down to the floor, I couldn't care less about some losers that Moose was naming. "Alright... Oh! What about Y/n?" Moose chuckled, I looked up and glared at him for a second, "Yeah she's alright." I mumbled, looking back down, hoping Moose wouldn't hear what I said, he did. "Wow, the first person who you said you don't mind, interesting..."He silently laughed. He swung his arm around me, I snatched it off, "Got any quarters dumbass?" I spat, he shuffled in his pockets and grabbed out ten dollars, "I have ten dollars?" He displayed, holding it out. "Whatever, I can exchange it for quarters." I grabbed it and walked faster without looking back, I could feel him staring at me in disbelief, I smirked. I mainly skipped school just to play my favourite game, I could spend hours on that game, I didn't need anyone to go with me.

* 2nd person *

Y/n sat down at their usual lunch table and started picking at their food with a plastic fork, "What the fuck do they do to these pizzas'?" Y/n questions whilst stabbing the crunched-up burnt pieces of cheese, "I heard they put old pizza that no one ate and put it back into the oven with some new pieces, that's why some are more burnt than others." Robin chuckles with a distinct smirk on his face, "Ugh, that's so gross, my god doesn't the school have a food safety rating?" Y/n loudly whispers, "Yeah, and it's a three out of five." Finney turns to Y/n laughing, they look down at the pizza and grumble "I am never eating anything here except the apples, gross..." "At least you won't be eating infested pizza which might have bacteria on it!" Robin spurts out while Finney is taking a bite, "Ewww... Robin stop I'm trying to eat here!" Finney shouts out, they all laugh except for Finney who silently giggles, "Have fun with that!" Robin playfully punches Finneys' arm, they all laugh loudly, and Robin puts his arm around Finney and takes the pizza and tries to put it into Finn's mouth - until suddenly the bell rings

Time skip to after school

* Y/n POV *

I wave goodbye at Finney, Robin and Gwen as I start walking to my part-time job at the Grab'n'go, It doesn't pay much but it makes it much easier to be able to get stuff without having to ask my parents for money. As I walk in, I go to the counter and grab my work vest with my name tag on it and grab the chair and pull it out and sit on it, silently awaiting a customer.

"Vance, you're gonna beat your high score!" Moose excitedly says, lowering his chips in awe,

"Of course I'm gonna do it, dumb shit, I said I would." Vance says surprisingly calm, I guess pinball is the only thing that calms him down, "Oh! Jackass" A playful voice appears next to machine, suddenly a random boy with his friend pushes into the machine, he sounds like he is about to apologise but Vance turns to him, with pure anger in his expression and yells out, "MOTHER FUCKER." grabbing the boy by his shoulder and turning him and grabs him by his shirt, lifting him up, that boy looks terrified, "You fucked with my game!" Vance yells out as he throws him into the magazine section, I stood in shock, not knowing what to do, this was basically the third day of your job, you were frozen. Whilst also calming him down it also gives him the ability to get extremely furious too.

Then the other guy takes out a pocketknife and shouts out "Hey!" and starts charging at him, Vance yells " Come here bitch!" and grabs his arm and punches him in the face and knees him in the stomach, letting go of him causing him to drop to the floor, all of a sudden the boy who was crushed into the magazines gets up and pounces on Vances back, Vance grabs his arms and pushes him back, whilst the boy on the floor gets up and tries to pick up his knife, Vance kicks him in the face knocking him back, Vance then head butts the kid behind him with the back of his head and twists his arm pushing him forward, he grabs his head with his hand still holding on the boy's arm, Pushes him forward letting go so he crashes right into the floor with a grunt, The other guy gets up and Vance grabs his collar and huffs out, "Don't fuck with me again!", then headbutts him, He pushes him down and forces him on the floor and grabs his head and repeatedly hits it on the hard floor, he finally stops and glances over at the pocketknife, You look at the window and see people crowding around and someone calling the police, then Vance takes the knife and twists it and carves the number, "7741" on the boys humerus. He stands up and places his middle fingers up in the air, just as he had previously done to 'Gregory' during lunch.

He walks backwards and turns to the machine, about to play again while Moose is staring at him in shock, about to take another chip to his mouth, suddenly the police enter, and I realise as I look around the store that Finney is there - The two police officers grab him and force him out of the store, he tries to fight back, moving around and jerking about, but it doesn't help him, Finney opened the door and kept it open for the policemen to take Vance outside, I can see his face scrunch up and glare at Finn. He gets pushed into the police car and I can see the anger on his face, but also a sense of victory.

1333 words! Wow, that is the longest chapter in the story so far, I think it's because I really enjoy writing fight scenes in detail, and this time I tried to make it as accurate as I can! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and don't worry there will be some Vance and Y/n scenes in the very near future and possibly ill try to implement that in the next part :))

Edit: Oops! I accidentally named this chapter part 4 instead of part 3! aha sorry for that