* Part 18 *

Hard rain pounded on my face, I was running on the roads frantically turning my head to look at every house I could possibly see. 

A walk turned into a search for Vance.

My heart pounded and ripped at my chest as I thought of him, 'whose horrid image doth unfix my hair and knock back my seated heart at my ribs'; I couldn't get that stupid Macbeth quote out of my head! I don't have time for this!

I continued to run even whilst my lungs were eating themselves from the inside out.

*Vance Pov*

A porcelain shank;

I'm the smartest person alive.

I held a tight grip on the white ceramic, and the telephone wire in the other, I listened to the light tapping behind the door, he was walking down. It's now or never. I'm getting out of here alive.

The door opens and stays open for a few seconds before he begins slowly shutting it, giving me an opportunity. "Where are you..." He says in a strange tone.

"This is for all those other fucking piss-ass bitches who died before me!" 

I lunge forward and wrap the wire around his throat, twisting, turning it around his neck harshly. He begins to kick, well I'm not having that.

"NOW!" I scream to the shitter, and Bruce warily but quickly turns the corner and plunges the porcelain knife into his chest, he agonisingly screams, I let go of the wire and whip out my knife stab it into his abdomen and I kick his stomach, causing him to stumble down onto the floor.

I'm not finished.

I throw it onto the mattress, grab the broken phone which I had filled with dirt and stood over him, Bruce had already into a corner, holding the blood-soaked knife in his hand,

'Please...' He chokes, and rips off the wire around his neck, slowly backing himself into the wall.

* Bruce POV *

My hands are shaking, completely trembling, enough to drop and loosen the grip on my hands to drop the ceramic weapon, 

BAM

I look up in shock as a hard thud and a groan come from the door.

It's Vance, holding the phone in his hand with bloody fingerprints all over it, and the 'Grabber' in the ridge of the door, holding his broken mask.

BAM

I wince as Vance swings a hard hit at the man crying and holding his mask, begging.

He turns to me, a spray of blood across his face, bloodshot eyes with pupils small as atoms, his hands constantly gripping and loosening over and over.

"Get out, you don't want to see this fucker."

I sprint to the door, "I'll be outside..." I loudly whisper and I walk to the other side of the door and close it slightly, but I don't know why, I'm standing here and listening.

BAM and a large moan escaped the man.

"You mother FUCKER."

BAM 

"I'M."

BAM

"GOING."

BAM

"TO KILL YOU."

And then silence. But then I hear Vance groan out in pain, small moans of pain and curses slip out and then the smacking begins again.

BAM,              BAM,                  BAM,                 BAM.

I peak through the creak between the hinges of the door and the actual door, I see Vance covered in crimson and a bloodied body under him, 

BAM. He lunges the phone at the man a final time until backing away from him, and I realise I need to leave the house.

* Vance POV * 

My hands are dripping with blood and my breathing is going crazy, I open my jacket pocket and take out a cigarette pack and a lighter, leaving it with fingerprints and take out a cig, I flick the lighter and light it and keep it on my lips as I leave a trail of smoke on the stairs. I look down onto my stomach and see a deep stab, he fucking stabbed me. Cunt.

I walk out and I see Bruce, and he looks disturbed as he looks at me. I'm not surprised, it's all people ever see me as. A monster, "Let's go." I mutter and he nods slowly, I drop the cigarette and kick open the door, walking out into the cold rain, I walk out of the front gate, look side to side and see someone walking, clearly out of breath. I turn to Bruce, give him a nod and 'ask politely', "Run home bitch." He turns the corner and I walk to the road. Slowly groaning as I hold my abdomen tight.

As I etch closer to the person, 

I recognise them.

I'm here <33 I said I was going to put out a new chapter back in January, but I didn't stop thinking about the story after, wanting to work on it but not being motivated, but here it is! It's defo worse than all the other ones aha but enjoy, love you all! However, I might end it here, Ill decide in a few days <33