Witch Vs Werewolf

A few weeks after Samantha spoke to the hybrids, it was near to a full moon.
"We're ready, let's go."
We asked if Noah could come for extra back up, she said yes but she didn't really trust him after letting Isabella escape.
Eventhough, it actually wasn't his fault he is just caring.
We all set out to the woods at 7:00pm. The night is so quiet, so we know we are no where near the vampires.
Samantha has an image of the map in her mind, as she knows her way round the woods like the back of her hand.
After walking a few miles, we hear the sound of music and cheering. It was the pack of vampires with_......Isabella.
She was hanging from a tree, with her blood draining. One of the vampires have bit her and wants to drain her of every ounce of blood.
We need a spell that can put them under our mind control.
"I will do a spell, but I need you to kill them once I do it and then grab Isabella.
I got my equipment ready with Merissa, while Noah grabbed Isabella and put her over his shoulder. It was hard for him to resist not feeding on the rest of the blood left in her, but he survived.
Samantha had finished the spell and it worked, I staked most of the vampires and then burnt their bodies. Finally, the alpha I I took his daylight ring and tied him to a tree, while he was still under mind control. Then we went our way to find the werewolves.
On the way, Noah fed Isabella his blood for her to wake up. Samantha hand cuffed her to her wrist, so that she doesn't run away.
"The moon is nearly full" Merissa said.
We'll have to find them quick. I can see ab image I know where they are, let's go.
We'll be there soon, just a few miles, they'll be turning soon so hurry....
Then I spotted a werewolf leaving the pack. Their camp was just a few feet away from us and I had the chains of silver and silver knives in my bagpack. We got ready to attack. I snook up behind two weres and wrapped their necks with silver chain. None of the other weres noticed because there was loud music on. So I trailed them out of the camp before anyone noticed. Noah took out the bow and arrow and fired two silver arrows. One hit a were in the heart and another in ones head.
There was only three wolves left and it was nearly there time to turn. Merissa was ready she was ready to seek revenge on any supernatural. She did flips into the camp and kicked the wolves down she stabbed two of the wolves, and strangled the other with her bare hands and burn him with a bare blade. I'd never seen her like this, her anger and work had paid off, totally!