Frenemies

After that night, we'd swore we wouldn't tell anyone of the event. Although, Samantha wouldn't keep her mouth shut about Isabella and her crimes. Samantha has her locked up in her attic if her house, as she lives on her own. After her witch headquarters was destroyed all because of Isabella.
We thought we would lay off the hunting until people forget about the incident with the vampires and werewolves.
Noah had to keep a low profile, so that people don't get suspicions of other vampires.
Noah can now live with us, because our parents don't live with us. We can keep our secrets hidden in our home. Samantha made a daylight ring for Noah to fit in with the normal civilian life.
This will hopefully make people less unaware of what is going on.
Me and Merissa are the only hunters or surviving hunters that live in Shadow Falls, so people won't know who is a vampire or not.
Although, people think that vampires are long gone. After most of the hunters died.
If I and Merissa were to die, then no one would remember about hunters. We need to survive to keep supernaturals out of Shadow Falls, seeing as we are the only ones left that can fight them off. To save our town and our people.
We would need to put a invisibility spell around our little town.
"The journal I would need to do the spell is in crypt buried with my old ancestor in Green ville." Samantha noted.
I guess its time for a road trip.