info

Name:
(Y/n) Sakamoto

E/c
Your Eye color

H/c
Black , as in traditional sayin hair color.

Prounous:
She/They

Sexuality:
Pan and demi sexual
( I'm making her pan because that just makes it so everyone is included I'm sorry if your straight or bi you can just pretend I didn't say this. )

Info:
(Y/n) Sakamoto is a full blooded sayin sent to earth days before planet vegetas destruction.  The ship was knocked off course and sent to another universes earth. She was found by a young couple who would later become her adoptive parents. The two raised the child in a kind and loving home that anyone would ask for. (Y/n's) mom was the #10th hero in all of Japan,  while her father was a retired prestigious college teacher who wanted to pursue his dream as a writer.  (Y/n) is determined to find out more about her past and her real parents so she's got that going for her. She also has a love for Fighting and singing. She doesn't know why but somthing in her blood loves the rush if battle,  it makes her feal important. She also has a passion for singing, she started singing at young age and had a love for it. Later when she was a second year in Junior High she started her own Yt channle and by the time she finished Junior high she had allmost 2.6 million followers!! She would post covers and original songs and the people just couldn't get enough of it. (Y/n's) going U.A to try to become the strongest she can be, and become a hero. And mabey find out a little but about her past if She can.

Parents:
Azura Sakamoto the weather hero known as Lightyear (adopted mother )

Kego Sakamoto a stay at home dad who recently just quit his teaching job. (Adopted father)

Race:
Full sayin

Yt name:
Celestial Studios

H/c:
Black (sorry yall with diffrent hair colors traditional sayin hair color is black I'm sorry 😞)

Mom h/c:
She has what ever hair color you have now even if it's somthing wanky like rainbow that's her hair color.

Dad's h/c:
A light black

Quirks:
Auzra:(stormy weather) weather manipulation

Kego: (blunch) he can make any food and when you eat it,  it heals the eater.

____________________________________

That's all I got so far and I really hope you all like this story and see you next time ❤
413 words