Ch 13: petty disputes

Bakugo pov: (ya we doing this shit 😏)

I quickly blasted the villans that were near me away with ease. Is (Y/n) ok? God of anything happens to her I'll kill those bastards! I'll make sure nothing happens to my (Y/n). I look around to try and find her. My attention go's to the pond. The big monster was on the ground. I looked up and there was (Y/n) she was covered in blood and She was pissed!

They hurt her! I'll kill them! Before I could attack the entrance door slams open. It was Allmight

Fucking finnaly! I growl to my self silently and look back to (Y/n). She was falling , and fast. Shit! I gotta catch her! I thought to my self and quickly ran to where she would land. And just like that she dropped right into my arms the place she belongs. I hold her close to my chest.  I look around and I see the quirkless loser , Ball boy and Frog lady start to run up to me.

They need to back the hell up , she's Mine! I'm the one who should take care of her not them!

"Oh my goodness Is (Y/n) ok!?" The fucking Nerd asks and I glare at him.

"I think we should get them to the hospital *kero*" Said the frog lady who's been taking her away from me.

"OF FUCKING COURSE SHES NOT OK ASSHAT! NOW BACK AWAY BEFORE I MAKE YOU THREE WISH YOU NEVER WOKE UP THIS MORNING!" I Growled angrly and venom laced within my voice. I was loud but I had to be.

That's the only way people learn is if your loud. And if not there are other ways to teach them the lesson. But I won't go that far... unless if they get closer to what is mine

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I slipped in and out of consciousness as I feel my self being placed in someone's arms. There breathing pattern was heavy and leaning up against there chest I could tell they were a more built individual.

"I think we should get them to the hospital *kero*" I could hear Tsu stammer with concern.

"OF FUCKING COURSE SHES NOT OK ASSHAT! NOW BACK AWAY BEFORE I MAKE YOU THREE WISH YOU NEVER WOKE UP THIS MORNING!" Yelled the person holding me. I immediately recognized it.. borkupine I looked up and my suspicions were right.

Oh Hell no!  He has no right to A be touching me and B threatening my friends.

With quick force I elbow him in the gut cuasing him to drop me. I quickly stumble back bearly being able to stand. Tsuand Midoria quickly rush up to both of my sides and help Me stand.

"Keep your grubby mitts off me , you have no right to threaten my friends and call them an ass hat. If  I catch you threatening my friends or being rude to them again, I'll make sure to shove my foot so far up your ass it will tickle your brain do I make my self clear!?" I shot at the blond prick and he stood there clutching his gut looking at me with complete and utter confusion. I clentch my teeth when he doesn't answer me along to try to take my mind off the burning hot pain of my broken ribs and other injuries.

"ANSWER ME!" I yell frustrated and angry. Angry at the fact that he thinks he's better than everyone around him. If he was so much beter then mabey he would have defeated the monster thing. But he didn't so he needs to calm his fucking tits and fall in line.

"Fine.. but its not like you could actually do anything to me not in the state your in" He mutters and I  raise my eyebrow

"You saying somthing Borky ? Speak up! Got somthing to say!? Say it to my face!" I taunt him carefully trying  my self stand on my own.

"Fine!" He scoffs loudly not repeating what he said the first time.

"Thats what I thought!" I snort and lose my balance. Tsu catches me once again and I can feel my eye lids  get heavy once more.

"Tsu, can you get me to my dad please I'm about to fucking collapse. And please don't let Borkupine and purple guy over there touch kay." I ask my froggy friend and she quickly nods in compliance. (Oh no not the five children.. ok I'll shut tf up 😔🤚)

My eye lids  then fall down unable to get back up once more, and in a matter of seconds I'm out like a light. And everything went dark.

(Bro I'm writing this in class and I'm 90% sure my teacher read over my shoulder help-

Ok but anyways I rlly hope you enjoyed my treble writing and criticism us greatly appreciated thank you so much for reading this chapter and I'll see you next time lovleys !

Jay♡

835 words