Ch.3: the truth

(Y/n) P.o.v
I landed on the front porch of my mom and dad's mansion and walked through the door. I walked into the giant kitchen to get a snack and at the dining table sat dad with boredom in his eyes staring at a computer screen. I grabed a bowl of (f/s) and at beside him.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask curious and started to chow down on my snack.

"Writing what chu doing." He asks with the same playful tone I had.

"Eaten my food." I say in-between bites and he smiles.

"How was school?" He asks and closes the computer I finish my snack and wiped my face of with my sleeve

"It was ok , there was this one annoying boy who I kid you not had hair as if sonic on crack and a pomeranian had a baby." I snort and a smile made its way to his lips.

"Is that so huh? What do you like this guy?" He smirks and I make a gaging gesture

"EWWW! Dad it's the first day and besides he's not my type!" I huff crossing my arms and my tail to my hip.

"You never know." He winks and and I roll my eyes.

"Dadddddd-" I drag out annoyed and he laughs.

"I'm just messing with chu kido, your moms out she won't be back till 9pm tonight kay. I'll be making dinner." YES Dads food! Not saying Dad's better than mom at everything, but he is better at cooking. He stood up from his seat and handed me his laptop.

"Can you be a dear and and take this to my office." He asks and I nod. I usually wasn't allowed in here, but after a while that rule was thrown out the window after the first time he asked me to grab something for him from there.

I walk into his magenta colored office , and set the laptop on his desk. Hmmmmm...... should I? Ye. I sit in his Rollie office chair and spin my self around till I'm dizy. (You spin me right round baby right round!)

After a few minutes I stop spinning and try to regain my balance by holding on to one of the desks drawers. The pressure from my hand forces the drawer open. I look inside the opened drawer to find two photos and some papers below them.  The first photo was a crashed alien ship space pod, and the other was the ship hatch open and layed a black haired (s/c) monkey tailed infant....me.

(For reference hers what the ship looked like)

What in the colonel Sanders hot and crispy Kentucky Fried fuck!?! What is all this? I set the photos on the desk and take out some of the papers below them

May 17th xxxx 
                                    Top secret

In Tokyo Japan in the farthest reaches of the city at exactly 11:07 pm , a alien spaceship crashed by the sakamoto's estate. Report show that the two young adults Asura and Keiko Sakamoto were the first ones in contact with the unknown ship. The ship patch opened in lingered a sleeping baby From what we were told. Later that week we performed an investigation on both the ship and the child. But massage she refused to let the Child leave the princess and so did her husband. We later had to come up with an agreement stating