abilty list I forgot to add

Cause I'm fucking stupid i forgot to add this so here we go , this is for those who wonder what the hell kind of powers Y/n has and hasn't watched Dragonball with im sure only a few if you haven't , or if you wonder what abiltus Y/n carried over from the franchise.
⚠  Flash warning! ⚠

All the attributes of a sayin:

Sayin tail, the great ape,battle adaptility(to grow stronger after every battle) and enhanced speed and strength

You can not go ssj or and
Form yet.

"Power comes in response to a need not a want. You have to create that need" -goku

Basically you lack the need to get the transformation cause you haven't been in a situation where you desperately needed it if that makes sense.

And at the moment you are not able to sense Ki signatures right now fuase somthing is blocking it. Also for plot convenience

Other abilities:

Flight

You have the ability to fly... and no you don't have wings it's kinda self explanitory..

Ki manipulation

You are able to fire Ki/energy blast and fire it at will. You are also able to present this in difrent body parts like a Ki blade used in Dragonball super by Goku black. You can make hand held weapons using it like a sword or a hammer  The only way you can use any wepon that's not still connected to you like a bow and arow is by slashing the palm of your hand and rising out the and have the weapon you wish to create in mind. This drains your energy quite fast tho and if not done correctly can lead to infection or possible negative side effects.

Solar flair/tiyoken

As used in another chapter and throughout Dragonball,  it's basicly a technique that temporarily blinds the enemy. It is used when there is an abundance or at least little sorce of light is apparent. Weather it be the sun or a giant ball of Ki radiating a bright light.  This blinds everyone but the user is able to get used to the rays after a while. This could be beneficial if your working alone , or harmful if your working in a team.

      Kamehameha wave

      Kamehameha wave

It's used all throughout Dragonball history,  its pretty well known and can pack a punch. Basicly channeling a large amount of energy into the palms of hands and projecting it at an object or enemy.

 Basicly channeling a large amount of energy into the palms of hands and projecting it at an object or enemy