1. New friends and acquaintances

I've reached my new classroom and introduced myself. I've done a simple introduction of myself. I can sense Shinomiya looking at me with Suspicion, and a blonde-haired girl looking at me with curiosity.

"Ah, by the way, Ayanokouji-kun scored a perfect score in the Transferee's entrance examination, which is exceptional."

Everyone's eyes widened after Sawatari-sensei said. Some looked at me with admiration, some with jealousy, some with a competitive look.

"Wow, this guy must be a genius." A boy muttered.

"Yup yup."

"Hey, Ayanokouji. Help me with my studies, man."

Sawatari-sensei clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Silence!" the class calmed down.  She looked at me and sighed "Ayanokouji-kun, sit near the window, please."

'That's literally my old seat when I was in ANHS!'

I sat at my designated seat. After Sawatari-sensei took attendance, classes started. The curriculum is somewhat inferior to my previous school, but here, the teachers are observing the students. And the world outside here... It is beautiful.

At lunch break. A girl came near my bench and introduced herself to me. "Hello, Ayanokouji-kun, I'm Hinokuchi Mirin. Nice to meet you." 

"Hello, Hinokuchi. Nice to meet you, as well."

"Wah, Ayanokouji-kun put some excitement, you know. You're gonna make Mirin sad." That blonde-haired gyaru I saw earlier came near me. "I'm Hayasaka Ai." She put her hand near her chest and introduced herself to me. Her posture looks like she is trained. 

She is just like Kei. I can see her hiding her true nature, apparently. Interesting.

"Sorry, I'm bad at conversing."

"Hahaha, you're kinda cool, you know." A guy came over.

"You are?" I asked

"Nagayama Koharu." He proudly introduced himself.

"I'm Suruga Subaru." A girl shyly introduced to me

"Hello, Suruga."

"Which school did you come from, Ayanokouji-kun?" Hayasaka asked me.

'I see.'

"I'm from ANHS." They were flabbergasted. I decided to tell the truth because I have no reason to lie.

"Whoa, from the most prestigious school in Japan! Why the hell did you transfer from that school?" Nagayama was practically white right now.

"Some personal issues with my family," I replied

"I see." Nagayama was wiping his sweat and looked at me with a wry smile.

"No wonder you're a genius. How is that school?" Suruga asked.

"It's a tough school. Other than that, I was sworn to secrecy by the authorities to not reveal anything about the school."

"Oh, okay then."

Then we all went to the cafeteria and ate lunch. This cafeteria is on the same level as ANHS. It's to be expected since all rich kids attend here.

***

After the final period. A blonde-haired man with a pink-haired girl entered the classroom. He glanced at me and came near my bench.

"Why is the president here?" My classmates started to mutter.

'He is the president, huh?'

"You're Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. Do you need something from me?"