Zuko Can't Be Good At Everything

Realshionship: Crushing/Hooking up

[This takes place 4 months after the war and the whole gAang were spending a few days in the Fire Nation Palace with Zuko]

Katara rolled her eyes at her brother's annoying comment about her dating  Aang. He had been teasing them about it, ever since they got together after the war ended.

"Yeah,  yeah,  Sokka. Whatever." Katara groaned and sat up. She walked away from him and into the Lounge Room. He followed her shortly after.

Everyone was already in there,  talking about random things as the sun set and the moon took over. Sokka sat down on the couch next to Toph,  she was hogging most of it but it was a very normal thing for her to do.

Katara sat next to Aang,  of course. And Zuko was sitting on a chair next to the couch Toph and Sokka were sitting on.

"So,  what has everyone been up to?"  Aang asked,  trying to start up a conversation. Sokka just shrugged, leaning back on the sofa. Toph ignored him and continued to pick at her nails. Zuko looked around the room,  not knowing what to say.

"Well,  I've been helping my father build the Southern Water Tribe while someone has been staying at the Fire Nation away from home.

Sokka rolled his eyes at her comment. "I'm here for Suki." He lied between his teeth. Toph noticed. She smirked,  but decided not to say anything. Zuko stared at Sokka,  knowing he was also lying.

"Right,  rightt." Katra mumbled. "Where is Suki anyways?"  She asked,  looking around.

"Her and the other Kyoshi Warriors are having their dinner right now. They should be in here shortly." Zuko replied to her,  reciving a nod from the blue eyed girl.

"Anyway.." Aang mumbled,  "How are things going for you,  you know,  being the Fire Lord and all." Zuko leaned his head on his hand,  blowing his hair out of his eyes.

"Could be better." He replied to the air nomad.

"Why?"  Aang asked.

"Well,  it gets pretty stressful. I mean,  I have a lot to fix and I'm only 17. It's hard." Zuko answered. He felt all eyes on him which made him want to disappear.

"Oh.. Yeah,  well if you need any help,  you can ask any of us." Aang smiled,  acting his posative little kid self.

Zuko smiled back,  yet it didn't reach his eyes. "Thanks. Actually, Sokka has been helping me out quite a bit." Aang and Katara raised their eyebrows at this.

"Yeah,  well you don't need that much help. You're really good at being the Fire Lord." Sokka said to him,  looking directly at him. Zuko rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh come on. You guys say that about a lot of things. Zuko can't be good at everything." Toph mumbled, blowing her bangs up and down. 

Katara nodded. "Yeah,  like a bet he's bad at.." She stopped,  trying to find something.

"Being a people pleaser?" Toph said. Aang let out a small laugh but Katara shook his head.

"No,  he has girls all over him." She said,  still thinking. Aang was now thinking too.

"And guys." Zuko thought but didn't dare say outloud. He had no idea if his friends would laugh or leave from disgust from that comment.

"Oh.. Well I bet Zuko isn't even a good kisser." Katara said,  finding something at last. Zuko looked around the room. Aang laughed again and Toph grinned.

"Actually no,  he's good at that too." Sokka said with too much confidence before quickly covering his mouth with widened eyes. Zuko quickly turned his head at him,  eyes wide as well.