A Married Cheater Part 3

Realshionship Status: Secret Lovers

Hours passed and it was finally time to head down to the festival. Suki was thrilled, skipping down the hill as the four of them walked together. Sokka held her hand as she did so. He watched her. He was saddened that this happiness between the two of them wouldn't last much longer.

He decided to tell her tonight. 5 years of guilt eating up at him. He had to tell her before things got worse. Or, before she wanted a child. She already mentioned it once..thankfully, he got out of the conversation since Aang inturupted them.

But that was 4 months ago, she could ask again.

And she did.

"How cute would it be to bring a kid to the festival with us?" She beamed, smiling. Sokka nervously sweat, trying to pick out his words.

"Uh.. why would you wanna kidnap a child and take them here?" He decided to go with the clueless rout. It seemed less harmless.

She let out a small laugh as a reply while shaking her head. "Oh never mind."

They all walked around for a bit. Stopping here and there to play games.

To Sokka's surprise, Zuko and Mai were getting along well. They laughed together while talking about various things when Suki pulled Sokka away for alone time.

Almost as if they were a real couple. And this made Sokka jealous.

Not over the fact that Zuko and Mai were flirting, they weren't. He was jeleous of how easy Zuko made it look. He made having fake feelings look so real. And he acted as if is was so easy to just be with a girl you don't truly love.

And Zuko was gay! Flat out, only men gay. No women. How is that fair!?

~~~

The four sighed, sitting down on a bench near carnival game. Suki layed her head on Sokka's sholder, closing her eyes. Sokka however, wasn't paying attention to her, instead he had his legs wrapped with Zuko's. The two looked at eachother, both desperately wanting to just push the two girls aside and make out.

Scratch that, Mai would gladly walk away. They would just have to push Suki.

But of course, that isn't an option. Besides, two men making out in public isn't something you see everyday. Especially when the two men are famous and not just normal civilians.

"What should we do next." Mai asked, laying her head back against the top of the wooden bench. Zuko shrugged as a reply. Suki just hummed and Sokka shrugged as well, shortly after.

"Maybe we can get some food? I'm pretty hungry." Sokka wrapped his left arm around the bench, the one he was holding Suki's hip with. It stretched over Zuko's sholders a bit. He smirked, proud of himself for making that seem so casual.

Suki then opened her eyes and got off of Sokka. "Sure." She stood up, followed by Mai and Zuko.

"You three go, I gotta head to the restroom.. get me something though." Sokka said, standing up. Suki and Mai nodded.

"I gotta go too now that you mention it, we'll catch up with you girls in a second." Zuko said. Sokka gave him a quick smirk just before Suki turned around the face them.

"Alrighty." She replied back. Then, her and Mai headed over to the food court.

The two boys however ran to the restroom. "Did you actually have to go or were you just lying?" Sokka asked him as the entered the washroom. Zuko let out a chuckle.

"At first it was a lie but I now do actually have to go." He said, walking into a stall, Sokka did the same.

After they finished, they decided they had a few minutes to quickly kiss before Suki would start to worry.