(Glow Up Deku) The Blue Crusader

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 11

Gender: Male

Bio: Izuku is a kind boy who is willing to help any of those in need, other try to put him down but Silas is very optimistic and after a bad accident, his dream becomes reality

Appearance: Silas has short blonde hair, bit chubby, and wears glasses. Thanks to nanobots, Silas can create blue and white armor with green glowing eyes and lights, the side of his helmet pokes like bunny ears poking backwards

Abilities:

Nanite Manipulation or Nanokinesis: summon his armor and his weapons

Gun Protrusion: User can transform themselves or parts of themselves (arms, legs, shoulders, etc.) into strong gun-like weapons with massive firepower. One can actually control the movements of such gun-like weapons when fired from both hands at high speeds, displaying a huge amount of destructive power. The possessor of this ability can make the projectiles from their (possibly numerous) equipped arsenal change direction, curve, bend, twist, travel and fly longer distances, lock onto targets and automatically follow targets with perfect precision and accuracy.

Though user often manifests the firearms from their arms and hands, it is not entirely uncommon for the user to be able to manifest said firearms from other parts of their bodies, such as the legs, head, or chest.

Jet Propulsion Arms: The user has an ignition system built into one's own arms that can emit energy for high speed momentum, from movement to punching. May be propelled by jets (which mix air with fuel for more efficiency), rockets (which do not and therefore can be used in absence of air), or an alternate propulsion method.

Jet Propulsion: The user can use jet propulsion, which is motion produced by passing a jet of matter or energy in the opposite direction to the direction of motion. By conservation of momentum, the moving body is propelled in the opposite direction to the jet. The jet can be a continuous stream or, especially when used by animals, pulsating.

Immense Agility

Immense Durability

Immense Speed

Immense Stamina

Immense Strength